Target is clearancing out seats again!

Mags462

Its that time of year - my Target has marked down a LOT of seats 15% off. Which of course will get more and more reduced as the weeks drag on. So start your stalking folks :p

What i noticed at the current 15% off:

Nauti $132
RA 50 $132
MA 65 $163
Turbo $42
Graco Smartseat $215

And there were several others - but those are the ones i can recall. :) Happy shopping!

ADS

PikkuMyy

The Target closest to me has the Britax and Graco seats on clearance. Another Target I went to a few days ago had non on clearance.

I don't really *need* more seats so I think I'm going to wait and see if the prices go down. Provided that anything is left...

zactayaus

My Target has a bunch of seats on clearance but the prices were all still to high to be much of a bargain in my book yet. However they did have high back turbos for $28. That was pretty hard to walk away from.

Jessica61624

zactayaus said:
My Target has a bunch of seats on clearance but the prices were all still to high to be much of a bargain in my book yet. However they did have high back turbos for $28. That was pretty hard to walk away from.

Ours have been out of stock for awhile. I hope the new safety surround boosters aren't replacing them.

linneabw

I've started checking. I was there the other day and they have 'do no inventory' stickers on a bunch of seats so I assume those are the ones to get clearanced. I don't really need anything and I can't imagine they will last much past 30% off around here. I would love 70% off a Nauti!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC