Target deal on Chicco

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
It's in the Target weekly flyer in today's (Sunday) newspaper. You could possibly buy a Sunday paper yet today to get the weekly Target ad insert, or maybe ask a neighbor who subscribes to the paper for their Target ad. Or PM me your address and I can clip and send you the one from my paper. :D

aporthole

I just heard from someone on CSFTL that they purchased the NextFit from Target for under $140 out the door yesterday. Apparently both the 20% off infant item coupon and the $20 off $100 or more baby purchase both stack together with the sale price. They also signed up for Target's baby deal text alerts and got an additional coupon for $20 off a baby purchase (text "babysale" to 827438) and they text you back a link for the coupon. Also used RedCard for an extra 5% off.

ljoa08

I used the 20% off infant item on my nextfit a few weeks ago. Can I return and purchase it again to use the 20% and the $20 off coupons?

ebp913

I just heard from someone on CSFTL that they purchased the NextFit from Target for under $140 out the door yesterday. Apparently both the 20% off infant item coupon and the $20 off $100 or more baby purchase both stack together with the sale price. They also signed up for Target's baby deal text alerts and got an additional coupon for $20 off a baby purchase (text "babysale" to 827438) and they text you back a link for the coupon. Also used RedCard for an extra 5% off.

Oh man.... I'm probably going to "need" a Nextfit now.

MotoMommaNH

What if you want to get a color not in stock? Will they let you get the same discounts by ordering for you on store?

Eta: thinking of a Nautilus. If I did my math right, it would be $80...no sales tax in NH

msg221

Oh man.... I'm probably going to "need" a Nextfit now.

I was thinking the same thing, but I have absolutely no use for a convertible seat anymore! It's just such a great deal. I don't even know anyone who could use it.

What if you want to get a color not in stock? Will they let you get the same discounts by ordering for you on store?

Eta: thinking of a Nautilus. If I did my math right, it would be $80...no sales tax in NH

I don't think so because the coupons all say "in-store" only.

1mommy

I used the 20% off infant item on my nextfit a few weeks ago. Can I return and purchase it again to use the 20% and the $20 off coupons?

Yes you can, you can also go to customer service with your receipt and see if they will honor the coupons by doing a price adjustment after the fact, and if they say no, just return the item, then repurchase with the coupons. The key to this I've read is to print the 20% off an infant item coupon, then use the $20 off $100 as a mobile coupon.

aporthole

I had a mom report back to me that she wanted to order a Frontier 90 that is online only through Target with the coupons and when she spoke to someone at the customer service counter they handed her a $70 gift card to use to place the online order in exchange for her coupons. I have no idea why they did that but I was glad it worked out for her.

With the 20% off sale on so many seats plus all the coupons, there are SO many crazy good deals right now. You can get a KeyFit 30 for $100 (possibly less). Headwise or Nautilus with S/S for $108 (possibly less).

I want to go buy a bunch of seats just to keep for future gifts.

msg221

It worked for me a few days ago when I bought a Nextfit but I think I read it didn't for someone else trying to buy a Nautilus with the mobile coupon.

1mommy

It worked for me a few days ago when I bought a Nextfit but I think I read it didn't for someone else trying to buy a Nautilus with the mobile coupon.
It didn't work for me when buying the chicco liteway plus, but the sub total wasn't high enough at $95 and I'm not sure the items I added on (baby bubble bath) were excluded in the coupon or not so I may try again. I could use the 2 printed out coupons, but not the mobile one as well, it had an error message and the cashier told me it just wouldn't work with 2 of the same coupons ($20 off printed and mobile). Still getting it for $100 tax included isn't a bad deal when it's normally $180.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC