Target clearance - baby jogger city mini - $125?

munchkin

I scored 2 baby jogger city minis on clearance at target tonight for $124.98 (wish I had a red card!).

Here's how you can check if you have any local.

http://marketplaces.fyndly.com/target/tools/inventory/check.html

Dpci is 030-09-2022
Regular price is $250 so depending on your percentage off would be price. Link tells you how much.

BOB revolutions are also on clearance.
Same link.
Dpci - 030-09-0840
Regularly $400. Seen some for $198.98!

ADS

sm1982

There's a coupon in today's paper for $20 off $125 and $40 off $200 in baby. I drove to one about 30 minutes away that was suppose to have one in stock, but the one in stock was the display. If it wasn't a holiday weekend, I'd consider driving to the one 45 minutes north to another one that has two in stock, but it'd probably take me 1.5 hour to get home in holiday traffic. Awesome deal though!

MotoMommaNH

I drove to both closer targets and neither one had them and one supposedly had 3....argh oh well

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

msg221

I know where I'm going on my lunch hour today! Supposedly the store closest to my work has 2 in stock. Here's hoping so!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
If a Target has the Bobs in stock at full price is there a chance they will lower? I'm not hip to Targets pricing policies like some people. :)

JlynnB

There are still some left! I just got the last City Mini at the one closest to my house. The link was (and is) showing 2 available, so I'm not sure how quickly it updates.

I'm not a Target clearance expert by any means, but I would guess that the stores that haven't put their Bobs on clearance probably won't anytime soon. They'll just continue to carry them.

allmyboyz

Are these the three wheel or four wheel minis? I scored a navy three wheel last year on Jcp clearance ($70!!!) but could use another so I don't have to keep moving it from car to car in the early morning when hubby decides he wants to take my car to work.

msg221

I managed to score one! I called the Target near my house just to make sure they had it even though the inventory checker said there were 2. The young woman who answered the call was so nice to double check and then said she would hold one for me when she did find both (though they aren't supposed to hold clearance items). I was there an hour later to pick it up after work. I gave it to a friend with a 1.5 month old since she didn't have a stroller yet. Came in really handy yesterday when we were at the hospital all day when my godson (and her nephew) had surgery so her baby could nap in it! I just wish that it was one of the other colors, but for the price, I'm not too disappointed!

ETA: I just checked the inventory checker and now they are down to $74.98!

JlynnB

With the additional markdown I ran to a second Target this morning to get one as a gift. The inventory checker showed it as $74.98 but the sticker and the price checker in the aisles still had it as $124.98. I didn't try actually buying it, but those aisle scanners have always been accurate for me in the past.

munchkin

and the bobs are $119. But it looks like it's hit or miss across the country and whether or not you can get customer service to honor the app pricing.

msg221

According to the inventory tracker, there is only 1 BOB left at any Target within fifty miles of my zip code that has it for $119.38. It just so happens to be the one close to where DH is doing his PT in the morning. Guess I will check again in the a.m. and if it still shows up in the tracker, I will be dropping DH off and then heading over there. I need to go anyway because there are some great deals I was going for anyway with my coupons and Cartwheel deals. Here's hoping I can find it!

msg221

They are still full price near me but I live in a ritzy area so they are likely not being clearanced.

That is what I noticed about the ones not clearanced in some areas out here too. They were generally in high income cities!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
They are still full price near me but I live in a ritzy area so they are likely not being clearanced.

That is what I noticed about the ones not clearanced in some areas out here too. They were generally in high income cities!

I think items being clearanced in "ritzy" areas versus "not-as-ritzy" areas depends on the item and the time. It isn't always predictable. Of the Targets in the NoVA area, only a few are in areas that are in the top 10% for the COL index, which is so weird to me since NoVA has four of the eight richest counties/cities in the US-- Falls Church, Loudoun, Fairfax, and Arlington.

Granted, the stores are in those zip codes, but we all know that they serve other zip codes. :) For example, my zip code in the 96% (COL index), but we don't have a Target in our zip code. We have to go to one of the other local stores. Parts of McLean are in the 98%, and parts of Great Falls in the 99%, but they too don't have a Target in their zip codes.

Of those stores, though, some have the best sales right now, and some haven't marked things down at all. It is a bit of a crap-shoot.

Our NoVA Targets in the top 10% (COL index-wise) areas are:

Alexandria Target on Jefferson Davis Hwy-- COL Index in the 90%
Chantilly Target on Rt 50-- COL Index in the 91%
Fair Lakes Target-- COL Index in the 92%
Fairfax Target on New Guinea Rd-- COL Index in the 93%
Falls Church Target on Arlington Blvd-- COL Index in the 94%
Gainesville Target-- COL Index in the 91%
Leesburg Taget-- COL Index in the 91%
Merrifield Target (Mosaic District)-- COL Index in the 92%

Some of the above Targets (at least two that I know of) don't even sell the Bob or Baby Jogger strollers AT ALL. Others have marked items down significantly, while others have barely (if at all) reduced prices.

msg221

No BOB stroller for me! Even when the store employee looked up the DPCI number it showed 1 in stock but it was nowhere to be found. I did find a Fisher-Price bouncer chair for $20 on clearance which will come in handy for when I babysit a friend's almost 2 month old. Now i'm wishing I still had some of the baby gear we had for the godtwins and grandkids!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC