Target Car Seat Sale!

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I saw similar deals at my Target yesterday. Here's the NextFit. They appear to be clearance prices and not available online.

$160 NextFit is almost worth buying to resell on CL or Ebay! Mine were only a little more but still a good deal.

Attachments

• nextfit.jpg
    nextfit.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 53

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I know, I really strongly considered buying and reselling but especially this time of year, DH would kill me! :p

Ours were $185 (with the RedCard) recently and I had the same thought process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllieK

They still had a ton of Next fits at my local Target for $160 and $180. My girlfriend bought 2 for her twins at a different Target and said the purple color was cheaper than the gray.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
That's crazy! Are they discontinuing some of these colors? Or are the DOMs really old or something? Those are fantastic deals..

AllieK

I need to check out the seats more closely and check the DOM. I've been in a rush each time I've gone. :(

Wish I could find a Pioneer for $50!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

sm1982

Starting tomorrow you can buy Target gift cards for 10% off. I believe you have to wait 24 hours before using it.. but it's one way to get the price a little lower. I wish I had a reason to buy a seat - I also have a 10% off coupon I received in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I got a Nextfit last night for $149.98. THANK YOU!

Wow! That's awesome! I browsed the car seat section at several different targets over the last few days and didn't see any clearance deals or sales. Must have all been scooped up too fast around here!

msg221

The other day when I checked our Target, there was a purple one for $198. I thought about picking one up, but then decided not to because of the high sides and the fact that the harness can't be replaced if needed and the cover seems difficult to remove, and my friend's baby has already vomited in his infant seat several times. Too bad, because otherwise it's a really nice seat as I did play with installing one before and it was so easy!

Angie

I saw on Facebook that Chicco announced a new version of the nextfit. Zip with airmesh fabric or something like that. Supposed to keep the kid cooler. Maybe Chicco has discontinued all the first generation non-zip ones???

seb3244

Target in Tempe Arizona at Tempe market place had 2 britax click right marathons for $181
Also they had a baby trend stroller car seat combo for $125.
They have the Graco high chair I love (not sure the model) for $106ish originally $189

Just a heads up

MelodyoftheForest

I saw on Facebook that Chicco announced a new version of the nextfit. Zip with airmesh fabric or something like that. Supposed to keep the kid cooler. Maybe Chicco has discontinued all the first generation non-zip ones???

I am going to have to get one of those covers for summer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC