SureRide Pics

SavsMom

I did a quick install on the Sure Ride rear facing. It was fairly easy, if a child were to actually ride in this seat I would take some additional time installing it. I will say that it was snug as can be. This is in a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

DD is 5.2, 36lbs, and 43", she would be on the 4th slot...with room to grow if it weren't for the 40" limit.

View attachment 19721

View attachment 19722

View attachment 19723

View attachment 19724

Last edited:
ADS

SavsMom

looks like it might take a good amout of front to back room

I'm going to try it in my Prius tomorrow for comparison. The Wranglers back seat is very upright without much depth so it may look like it takes up a lot of space, when its actually the vehicle seat that's lacking.

SavsMom

How was it for legroom?

Really good, here are some measurements:

Seating depth: 12"
Crotch strap position 1: 6"
Crotch strap position 2: 7.5"
Seat width at widest point: 18-18.5"
Harness slots without infant padding:
1: 6"
2: 8"
3: 10"
4: 15"
5: 17"
6: 19"

The first 3 harness slots are slanted so I measured them at their lowest point.
The seat is very padded, when compressed I got the top slot close to 20"

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC