Skinny seats that fit center in a subaru outback?

sb518

Do ANY seats install center in a 2010-2011 Subaru Outback FFing? Skinny seats preferable. Like a Radian?

ADS

Gidgetc13

I was able to install a FF Radian in the center of my 2010 Forester. I would guess it would work in an Outback as well. That's the only seat I've tried FF in that position so far.

hedgefun

I got a good install with a complete air in the center position of my forester.

I couldn't get the nautilus to install well in the center.

sb518

Yes. Forsters and outbacks have the same funky buckle.

I don't have a lot of experience with ff but bf's mom has a forester and putting the fr85 center was a pain in the rear.

No way it would be a frontier! This is for somebody else's car and a spare seat.

BananaBoat

A Radian should fit center of any Subaru (and I think they all have the center ceiling belt). J is currently center of our Tribeca in an XTSL & it's good as long as you can move the headrest up enough to get the top of the Raidian under it - or adjust the seat back so that there's not a gap.

sb518

A Radian should fit center of any Subaru (and I think they all have the center ceiling belt). J is currently center of our Tribeca in an XTSL & it's good as long as you can move the headrest up enough to get the top of the Raidian under it - or adjust the seat back so that there's not a gap.

Good to know, thanks!!!!

SavsMom

I have put a Maestro in the center of my parents 2012 Outback. It wasn't too tough and I was able to get it tight with a good tug on the belt.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC