Size4Me aka MySize70 pics from BRU

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The MySize70 was the original name, back when we first heard of it a year or so ago. Then it morphed into the Size4Me70.

Wendy

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
The MySize70 was the original name, back when we first heard of it a year or so ago. Then it morphed into the Size4Me70.

Wendy

So is it going to be the MySize70 forever and ever amen then? Or do you think it'll stay Size4Me at the other stores?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
It wouldn't surprise me if the MySize was BRU's and the Size4Me was BBB's and then who knows what will end up elsewhere.

Wendy

Brianna

I might lose my mind if other manufacturers started following along with Dorel and offering the exact same seat under 3 different names! Oh well.

I can kind of understand changing the name for seats with or without premium features, but Evenflo adding E3 seems to make more sense than Graco changing the name entirely...

S

SoCalCarSeatMama

I can't take credit for these - someone posted them on another site....

Please make sure you get permission to post photos that don't belong to you from the person who originally posted them in the group.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Please make sure you get permission to post photos that don't belong to you from the person who originally posted them in the group.

Sorry - I didn't think it was an issue at all, I would never re-post pictures of someone else's kids or anything. I just knew a lot of folks here were interested to see what the new covers looked like and hadn't seen anyone post them here. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Reactions: Kac

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC