Sign the Petition for Nautilus Colors!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Ok, I have the petition up: http://www.petitiononline.com/Nautilus/petition.html

Sign the petition if you want the Nautilus to be available in some sort of color appropriate for boys (or just not aimed specifically at girls. or gray.)

Even if you don't personally need a colorful Nautilus, please sign the petition if you think they should be available for others. Feel free to share the link.

When we have lots of signatures, I'll forward it to the corporate offices of at least one major retailer.

You do need to leave your name and email address, but the addresses are kept private--even I don't have access to them. They just use them for verification to make sure people aren't signing a bunch of times.

FTR, I'm not doing this out of self-interest. I'm perfectly happy with our current Nautilus (I love gray!), but I realize there is a need for colors. (Seriously, five different types of gray seats? A bit much...) I'm also curious to see if going to the buyers really will have an impact. So this is a social experiment that hopefully will result in some cute car seats :D

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I signed too...and if they came out with a Lizard in Line GN I will find you and give you a huge kiss! LOL :love::D

lovinwaves

I signed, even though I am completely happy with the grey's and blacks :duck: I signed for all of you wanting those boy geared covers though.

munchkin

Signed. Thanks for getting this together! Hopefully by the time I have kids the choices will be better.

Citrine

Signed by me who has 2 gray boring GN. One for daughter and one for the playmate who is a boy. At the time we bought the GN they only had gray and not the pink one that is out now.

Pingbns

Car seat equalty for boys!
i like the nauti, quit putting our boys likes of bugs, planes, and basketbell in the shadow of gray and black

:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC