s/o just for fun... seats you love...

skylinphoto

I really loved our recaro signo. Like a lot. I'm sad that I sold it. Even dh misses it because of how well it fit dd.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Twinklefae

I loved the Scenera.

I adore my True Fit, and I don't get the complaints about continuous harnesses. If the Radian had one I'd like it more.

Laurelz

The Frontier85. I love the space, the cup holders that don't stick out in the way, the fact that it's a booster too, the ease of install (LBP), and of course the cow moo! ;) by far my favorite seat!

I love the radian, but my feelings for ff'ing with it are mixed.

littleangelfire

Classic Marathon, don't like the newer ones so much, though, but that classic is still such an easy install in so many vehicles. Granted, there are better options for longer rear facing, but for an averaged sized kiddo, it's still pretty good.

I now have a Radian R120 and I found a new love. I expected a booger of an install b/c the sunshine Kids Radian was a booger in my '99 Civic with forward of the bight belts. My '08 Nissan Versa has slightly forward of the bight belts, too, but it installed beautifully in it. I did twist the buckle stalk once, but that's it. Easy install, just barely enough room next to it for my son's Frontier 85.

thepote

Twinklefae said:
I loved the Scenera.

I adore my True Fit, and I don't get the complaints about continuous harnesses. If the Radian had one I'd like it more.

I wouldn't mind continuous harnesses if it were only me buckling... but DH is annoyingly impatient and will just leave it super crooked and untightened :mad: and DS3 liked to buckle himself and has a hard time keeping the straps even.

HaileysMommy

I have tried all the seats I've wanted to try except for the TFP. My overall favorite is the Radian. I kinda wonder if the TFP is THE seat and of course I haven't tried it lol

bubbaray

I really LOVED my classic MAs. Loved the covers, the installs, just everything about them (well except the RFg limit). One I replaced with a FR after I was rear ended and the other I sold after DD2 outgrew it last year. I was so sad.

:love:I love love love our Marathon!:love: (the kiddo loves it too!) But we just bought our first FR85 and she is IN LOVE! (even with it not being pink!) She says it's super comfy, loves the cupholders!

I remember those Fisherprice seats with the t shaped rubber plate that buckled in...that was an easy to use bucket seat.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have always loved the Evenflo Tribute. They made me really happy when they added the 4th harness slot. :) And with my older kids, I loved my Evenflo Ultara. Oh, and the FP Futura. :) Yeah, I go old school. LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC