s/o Favorite Non-Britax Covers

ADS

robbertbobbert

Flora/Spring! I prefer Flora over Spring, but I'll take either.

I never really liked Metro, but out of nowhere I totally fell in love with it.

I like a lot of the Graco bucket patterns, but they change so frequently I don't usually keep track.

Phineasmama

Diono:
Plum, Flora, Cobalt and Primrose

Dorel:
Purple/black butterfly cover for CA65
Great Lakes cover for CA65/OB35A

1st years:
Abstract O's true fit cover
Sporty blue TF cover

This one:
0007146311253_500X500.jpg

Clek:
Julius Stripe
Heart Shades

mominabigtruck

I LOVE the new graco minie mouse cover at bru! I look at all their cutesy infant seat covers and then at their convertible seats and I'm like wtf?? Apparently their designer for the different seats have never met each other because I don't know what else would explain it. I hate grey!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

christineka

My favorites (so far):
Sk Coastal Blue, Diono Plum, Tfy TF sporty blue, Dorel Triton, and Evenflo tribute in purple.

VoodooChile

I love the Diono Cobalt cover! Ds talked about the "blue Radian"--I thought he'd want the red one, but he's been all about blue lately.
Also love Clek's Paul Frank designs. Dd has Julius Zoom. I even took an older DOM to get it for her (although with a 9 year expiration it wasn't such a big deal). When we were going to order a Foonf (got the RXT instead), it was going to be the Julius Stripe.

NVMBR02

SK/Diono- Coastal, Flora/Spring and Plum.

Recaro- Riley and Blaze

Evenflo- There was a triumph cover that I loved, I think it was call sandbox?

Graco- I can't remember the name but it was an infant seat with brown and green trim. I also like Deco and Sonata.

Oh, and I like DD's Ollie- Julius Hearts Me. I might have to get DD2 a foonf to match.

alake

I LOVE the new graco minie mouse cover at bru! I look at all their cutesy infant seat covers and then at their convertible seats and I'm like wtf?? Apparently their designer for the different seats have never met each other because I don't know what else would explain it. I hate grey!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

:yeahthatlove:
My husband has cowmooflage seats in his truck, and he is all about matching, and he wasn't into girly colors, so we ordered a cowmooflage chaperone for his truck, or I would probably would have picked this one.

Lenae

Strawberry Shake CCO
Flair MyRide
The SS1 my DS had (Imperial? maybe) blue and black plaid
The Dino Evenflo one
Daisy Nautilus
Minnie Mouse SnugRide

6048WIFE

I've only ever owned Britax seats and a Graco G Galore Safe Seat, but I love the My Ride Patina Bloom and the First Years True Fit Cranberry cover!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC