News RN Angle Aduster back up on Amazon

tam_shops

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Radian-Angle-Seat-Accessory/dp/B006I1QTYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326078630&sr=8-1"]The Radian Angle Adjuster is back up on Amazon w/ free SS shipping. [/ame]Claims to ship in 2-4 weeks, but I thought Diono said they were temporarily out of stock so I wouldn't hold your breath. It had been written as *out of stock* will ship when available, so this is new.

And, the one I ordered Dec 19, 2011, still has not shipped. Not holding my breath on that one either...but still hoping of course! LOL Need to go down next week anyway, so if they don't ship it soon, it's going to be a serious pain!

tam

ADS

MomE

I just got mine from diapers.com. I ordered one last week that came in two days, but UPS lost it. They immediately, and without question, sent me another one on Friday night that I just got today. So if you need one you might be able to get it there. Not the best deal on it. But quick shipping and excellent service in my book!

tam_shops

Thanks so much, I actually thought they were out of stock. Great to know they come in 2 days. I was going for the free s/h b/c I already have to pay to pick it up. I'm a Canadian customer w/ American shipping and for some reason, they won't ship it to a PO box, so to pay for shipping and pick-up, suddenly the thing would be like $20. I don't need one that bad! LOL

tam

crunchierthanthou

I placed an order with Amazon a couple weeks ago. I got an updated shipping date today- Estimated arrival date: January 27, 2012 - February 08, 2012. So I guess that's if it ships in 2-4 weeks?

tam_shops

Isn't that interesting, just checked mine again, still the same:

Delivery Estimate: Thursday January 12, 2012 - Monday January 23, 2012

Was a bit worried, thought mine might get delayed too! Read somewhere they were out of stock...

tam

christineka

Anyone know if this is a similar price to the adjuster with tech discount and shipping? If I have an amazon gift card, I'm thinking I might just get it from amazon.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The tech discount makes it $5, and most people are paying around $5 shipping last I read. So it could be a little more (some people were as low as $4 shipping) but it's a dollar or two difference IF you are ordering $15 worth of Amazon stuff anyway, or have Prime and it's Prime eligible...

wvmommy007

The latest estimate I've gotten from Amazon is March 1-3, and I believe it says that is the arrival estimate. I really need it for (not so)DH's truck. At least I had some credits and a gift card, which made it and a preorder of Puss in Boots blue ray DVD cost me $4.98 OOP.

tam_shops

Wonder why mine hasn't changed yet, still says January...I wouldn't be very impressed if they changed the date to March when it started out as December to end of January in the first place...I don't use Amazon a lot so not sure how common this is for them.

tam

stephcali

I got an update for my angle adjuster I ordered on dec 16. It was changed to Feb 1-3. Luckily I probably won't need it for a few more months (when my DD3 outgrows our 33lb MA RF) otherwise I'd be really annoyed!

tam_shops

:thumbsdown: I ordered mine Dec 19, so suspect I'll get the big old boot too! LOL I just checked and it still says jan 23 for the latest date...

Lets cross our fingers!

tam

jeminijad

I also ordered mine 12/19, and my estimated shipping is showing Jan 11 thru Jan 19. I'm sure they'll push it another week if the adjusters just aren't there.

jewlsvern

I got an email yesterday pushing mine back until Feb 1-3. I ordered mine 12/13. I really need this so I can fit DD2 in the car. Without it my seats won't fit. She will probably be here the middle to end of February so if Amazon pushes it back one more time I will have no choice but to cancel and get it somewhere else. I just hate to pay $5 to ship something that costs $10. I ordered it when I still had prime shipping but my prime account expired on 12/30.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Yeah, as of last night mine was delivery of Jan 11 - 19 and not yet shipped. I have free prime, but it expires in like two days so... Lol

Dillipop

Yeah, as of last night mine was delivery of Jan 11 - 19 and not yet shipped. I have free prime, but it expires in like two days so... Lol

I ordered my adjuster in December a couple days before my prime expired. When it came into stock 3 weeks after my Prime expired, it still shipped 2 day shipping for free.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC