RF'ing Celeb baby..

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
According to wikipedia Geri Halliwell (aka Ginger Spice of the Spice girls) had a baby may 2006...and in this video she is in LA in late October 2007, buckling her baby into a RF seat. But, it looks like a European seat, and mom is unrestrained as they drive away. Still, better than most celebs out there! :thumbsup:

ADS

bbartlettnfld

Thats a Maxi Cosi Cabrio! I have the same seat (different color) Its RF to 12-15 months or 13kilos. Its a pretty tall infant seat. I'll post pics of my baby in one when ever he shows up!

BethAnn

JessicaS

It would suck to have people follow you around like that! I could barely make it to the good part. :) Does it matter that her head is so close to the top of the shell?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Yeah i had a hard time making it to the car seat part too! I wondered the same thing about the proximity of the baby's head to the top of the shell, but maybe Maxi-Cosi is like Britax and allows their head to be to (or past) the top of the shell?

steph

I'm kinda confused about the harness, it's like they have 2 straps that go up over the shoulders and then buckle:confused: (does that make sense?).

But hey glad to see she is carseat savi, she even looked like she was trying to fix it (like it hadn't been installed right).:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm kinda confused about the harness, it's like they have 2 straps that go up over the shoulders and then buckle:confused: (does that make sense?).

But hey glad to see she is carseat savi, she even looked like she was trying to fix it (like it hadn't been installed right).:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Most foreign seats don't have chest clips. Chest clips are almost an exclusive north american thing. They're only pre-crash positioners anyways, so that's why it's so important to make sure the harness is snug enough. The job of the chest clip is to keep the harness in the proper position until a crash, then it'll either slide down or break open. (Of course a properly tightened harness should stay in position anyways, hence why they're not required for safety, but consumers want them.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC