R100 @ Walmart for 54.80

jgomez411

In the past hasn't Walmart.com had some pretty decent clearances? Weren't there legit My Rides (Alma IIRC) for $70? I know I have seen the Complete Air on there for under $100 before too. I got an order for a My Ride at $54.80, says my order is processing for store pick up and it's in an older fashion.
I was thinking the same thing but there was so much stuff so cheap it just has me worried. The $37 is pending on my card so I'm crossing my fingers it goes through and it's just a glitch on their part. I don't have much in the account I paid with, just in case the card I pay with gets stolen.

ADS

clmchrissy

That's a half-off clearance price. They had ProSports for $35 and $250 bikes for $29.. that can't be for real.

Oh wow, see most of the things I saw were older Dorel seats, the Nautilus's weren't on clearance and none of the higher end seats (except the OOS R100).
So maybe just wishful thinking ... I'd love another MR, but want one cheap.

sm1982

Oh wow, see most of the things I saw were older Dorel seats, the Nautilus's weren't on clearance and none of the higher end seats (except the OOS R100).
So maybe just wishful thinking ... I'd love another MR, but want one cheap.

The $35 ProRides were sold-out when I saw them. I'm going to be so jealous if someone scores one of those for that price! The Nautilus I bought was $54 - still a really good price but not unbelievably good.

monica-m

CPST Instructor
I got a Go for $54.80, a SecureKid 300 for $54.80, and a Complete Air for $35.81. I paid with Paypal and it seems like everything went through.

Here's hoping it works, the combo seats are for my parents' cars and I'm planning to donate the CA.

featherhead

The $35 ProRides were sold-out when I saw them. I'm going to be so jealous if someone scores one of those for that price! The Nautilus I bought was $54 - still a really good price but not unbelievably good.

Seriously?! That is an amazing price! The Nautilus went on sale for $99 here in Canada once and we all freaked out.

1mommy

The regular site is back up and the prices seem to be there still. I'm debating about getting a nautilus for $58 for my niece!

Lenae

I snagged a Nautilus. I'll either keep it for Sassy or sell it. But $54.80 was too good of a deal to beat.

msg221

There has to be something wrong because they have Cosco backless boosters priced at $54.80. I also saw the Kids Embrace seats for $35.31. I managed to get a Nautilus in my cart but when I tried to check out, it's not working either. It just says ". . . We're working on getting you to your cart. Thanks for your patience."

Another odd thing I saw (not related to the weird prices) was that they are selling a "grow with me bundle" which consists of a Graco infant bucket and I think a Turbobooster! Yes, because you want to move right out of the infant bucket seat to a booster! :doh:

I finally got back in, but now the price of the Nautilus is $137.72.

I remember when they had whacky prices a few years ago and I tried to buy a Graco infant seat for a crazy cheap price but my order was canceled later on.

sm1982

Seriously?! That is an amazing price! The Nautilus went on sale for $99 here in Canada once and we all freaked out.

It's a really good price, don't get me wrong, but I've seen price close to that before. We get really good clearance prices on seats at Target.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC