Quick help...will this work? babies arriving tomorrow...

diaperjoys

We've just learned that two more littles are being placed with us tomorrow. I'm scrambling with seats, and need some suggestions, please.

Vehicle is an '03 Pilot, and I need to fit 3 rear facing seats across the second row. The third row will be full of the older children.

The babies are 2.5yo, 2.7yo, and 12 months. So far, the only seats I have to work with are a Roundabout 55, Blvd CT, and an Alpha Omega Elite. Will it work? Any input as to what seat should go where?

I'd like to put the CT in the middle, since the baby that uses that seat is more adjusted, which would let me put the new placements outboard where it is easier to help them.

Any suggestions??

ADS

MamaChirpy

You might need to get a Scenera Next from WalMart. ($45)

Doesn't the Pilot have some kind of strange rule about not placing 3 seats across that row? Or is it the back row? I may be wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubbaray

You can put 3 across in a Pilot 2nd row -- it's just a matter of what will fit. I would try the 2 Britax seats outboard because they sit up higher on their bases.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pcarter

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC