Possibly ISO American Girl Doll and/or Bitty Baby/Twin

Melanie

DD just told me this is what she wants for her birthday...in 3 weeks. It's the first she's ever mentioned AG and she's really more into animals than dolls. Soooo, paying the used price is easier to swallow than new.

ADS

EmmaGrace'sMom

I got DD Kit and Ruthie for Christmas, but all she talked about was Ariel...so the AG dolls are put up. Willing to sell Ruthie for $40 shipped, she has "VIEW" or something similar written on her back (or bum?) in black sharpie, she has an outfit but I don't think it's her original. Otherwise she's in good shape. I can get her out tonight and take a couple pics if you're interested.

zactayaus

My dd may be willing to part with a set of her bitty twins. She has a blonde set and a brunette set. She's going to be 14yo in May and hasn't played with them in like 2 years and actually hardly played with them since she got them. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see about price and pics.

tracee877

My DD has a Just Like You doll she got 2 years ago and has hardly played with.:rolleyes: I'm sure I could get her to sell it. It also has some custom made clothing as well. JLMK if you're interested and I can get pics. It looks like this one except ours has light brown straight hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty sure I also still have the original box.

$(KGrHqFHJDkE63Zc+rPfBO00Q38udQ~~60_1.JPG

Melanie

Sorry to post and leave...busy around here lately. This may sound silly, but if you had a doll with very long hair could you have it cut shorter? As in, could I take it real people salon for a hair cut? I'm still feeling out DD, but if she wants a doll that looks like her, it would be easier to find if I could modify the hair. DD has shoulder length hair.

I got DD Kit and Ruthie for Christmas, but all she talked about was Ariel...so the AG dolls are put up. Willing to sell Ruthie for $40 shipped, she has "VIEW" or something similar written on her back (or bum?) in black sharpie, she has an outfit but I don't think it's her original. Otherwise she's in good shape. I can get her out tonight and take a couple pics if you're interested.

Ruth is cute. I'm feeling out DD to see if any doll is ok or if it really needs to look like her. DD has lighter brown hair and brown eyes.

My dd may be willing to part with a set of her bitty twins. She has a blonde set and a brunette set. She's going to be 14yo in May and hasn't played with them in like 2 years and actually hardly played with them since she got them. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see about price and pics.

I might be interested in these for younger DD. She turns 5 next month. What kind of price are you looking at? Would I need to take a boy/girl set or could I do girl/girl? Also, would you consider selling just one of the girls? Does the brown haired girl have brown eyes? Thinking through my options...
Also, I have a pair of good condition Miss Me jeans in size 12 if you'd be interested in partial trade.

My DD has a Just Like You doll she got 2 years ago and has hardly played with.:rolleyes: I'm sure I could get her to sell it. It also has some custom made clothing as well. JLMK if you're interested and I can get pics. It looks like this one except ours has light brown straight hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty sure I also still have the original box.

Could you please send a picture? It sounds like it may look like DD. What would you sell her for?

zactayaus

I might be interested in these for younger DD. She turns 5 next month. What kind of price are you looking at? Would I need to take a boy/girl set or could I do girl/girl? Also, would you consider selling just one of the girls? Does the brown haired girl have brown eyes? Thinking through my options...
Also, I have a pair of good condition Miss Me jeans in size 12 if you'd be interested in partial trade.

It'd be a boy/girl set and I'd prefer to keep them together. The brown haired dolls do have brown eyes. No trades as I would be giving the money from the sale of the dolls to dd since they are hers.

aggiesuz04

It'd be a boy/girl set and I'd prefer to keep them together. The brown haired dolls do have brown eyes. No trades as I would be giving the money from the sale of the dolls to dd since they are hers.

I would be interested in the boy/girl brown set if the OP decides against it.

Melanie

I'd probably want the brown/brown...to look like DD3. What are you asking for them?

tracee877

Could you please send a picture? It sounds like it may look like DD. What would you sell her for?

I'll get pics later today when DD gets home from school. I need to ask her about a price, I know it was about $100 new. LMK your zip code and I'll get you a shipped price.

tracee877

Thanks! 85027

To other PPs---still interested just figuring out

Ok here's the pics. The shoes are MIA at the moment, but I'm sure when DD cleans her room she'll find them. She is in like new condition except that DD painted her toenails. :rolleyes: But you can hardly tell. She wants to get $65 for the doll and shipping would be about $10 so $75 total.

004-5.jpg

I made all of these except the pink and white shirts. If you want any of these you can add it to the price of the doll.

003-7.jpg

Butterfly corduroy top and pants $8
Knot dress $8

002-4.jpg

White top & dot pants $6
Flower/dot tank & pants $8
Flower top & jeans $8

001-10.jpg

Pink top & skirt $7
Tank & pants $8
Knot dress $8

Melanie

So I'm pretty sure we're going to go with the Ruthie doll. They are all so cute though. I'd love to buy them all...but DH would have a fit. Tracee those clothes are darling-you are talented.

dneul

My local goodwill had a twinn doll that had blond hair and brownish eyes. I can see if it is still there and possibly snap a picture of it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC