portobello SICT $123.50 on wayfair

ADS

Rosey

Dang, I missed it! I would've been all over that.

NM, a gracious member here pm'ed she had it in her cart and I got it refreshing! Love this place. Thanks so much. Been wanting to snag one and it was $118 with my rewards points. Yay!

Last edited:

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I love that cover!!! I so badly want this seat.

I can't have it shipped to my house. I guess I could ship it to my apartment...

Lemonade

Lemonade got me one!!!! :love: :D

I'm so excited. Now I need to sell a seat or two.

You're welcome. And another one just popped up. Maybe they've got a new strategy of only putting one up to slow down resellers???

Infant seats up now too if anyone needs one.

crunchierthanthou

Lemonade said:
You're welcome. And another one just popped up. Maybe they've got a new strategy of only putting one up to slow down resellers???

Infant seats up now too if anyone needs one.

Something like that. $67.50 is a good price for a b-safe.

Phineasmama said:
When I put it in my cart it does say "this is a discounted returned item"

Their clearance dept. always says that, but it just says "clearance price", not "return price" when you see the list on the category page. I forgot they'd added that distinction.

Mags462

How many inches do the SICT cushions add to the seat width? I really should just be happy with my seats but this is really really tempting me! :eek:

frugalmom

Thank you. I got one. I think I should have gotten 2 of them.

I logged on yesterday afternoon and bought one. And then again I saw it last night.

I should have bought one for my 4 year old for that price. But I want him to get a foonf and rf for another 2 years or so. But I could have stored it.

Now I think I am getting the chaperone.

frugalmom

Thank you. I got one. I think I should have gotten 2 of them.

I logged on yesterday afternoon and bought one. And then again I saw it last night.

I should have bought one for my 4 year old for that price. But I want him to get a foonf and rf for another 2 years or so. But I could have stored it.

Now I think I am getting the chaperone.

There is still one there today!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC