Please recommend a car for us :)

ilo

We currently have one child 2.5 who will be RF as long as possible. We are planning to have another one in 2 years and it is possible (not likely) we would have a third child soon after the second. We have Jeep Grand Cherokee and need another car for me. I would want to buy something that would work well with 2 kids and would offer lot of room to Rf with out compromising front passenger leg room. I like the functionality of minivans but feel that one would be too big for us with 1-2 kids. I do not want another SUV with low mileage. For now I we are thinking of Mazda5, are there any other cars like it I could think of?

ADS

LuvMyCharlie

I can definitely give a thumbs-up to the Mazda 5. I've had a variety of different seats in mine both RF and FF, and currently have a RF Radian in there. It's behind the passenger seat and my 6' DH can still sit without being totally cramped.

H

Harper's Mom

We just bought a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan, and love having a minivan, despite only have 2 children. We needed the leg room-- DH is 6'6" and I am 6'0", and I love that I can have my driver's seat all the way back, and there is still enough room for the MyRide 65 behind my seat, and dd's radian 65 is behind the passenger's seat, which is also almost all the way back (I would have to check to see if it is or not, or if there is more room).

We also love that we can take a couple passengers like my mother, sister, nieces, nephews, extra foster children, etc etc in our 3rd row, or just stow that 3rd row away and toss the stroller in there, groceries, etc etc.

We love our minivan! Tons of room, but definitely not too big for our family.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC