Please Help!

I didn't get enough pictures from my last posts, so I am really hoping I can get a lot from this thread.

I need pictures of:

Either a Graco Nautilus, Britax Advocate (Rfing, with LATCH or seatbelt), Britax Roundabout 55 (RFing, with LATCH or seatbelt), or a Britax Frontier 85 SICT in a Honda Odyssey.

And a Britax Frontier 85 SICT, Graco Nautilus, or a Britax Advocate (RFing) in a SUV. Doesn't matter what kind of car, as long as its a SUV.

I want to thank all of you that have contributed pictures, and thank you for letting me use them! I appreciate it very much!

If you have car seat installation pics, and think I would want them, please email me at jessicafitz77@yahoo.com!
THANK YOU!

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Not SICT, but here's a Frontier 85 in a Honda CRV - it's a smallll SUV but I think it's still technically an SUV?

3-11-12034.jpg

Nautilus, same Honda CRV:

8-29-11016.jpg

Nautilus, this is a Lexus RX300 SUV:

7-23-11007.jpg

That's all I've got - hopefully something helps!

Its a project on car seat safety. Showing different types of car seats in different types of cars and that type of thing. I have a variety of different car seats, and have only been able to take pictures of them in a limited type of cars, (went to dealerships and that type of stuff) but I also want some more variety. If you know what I'm saying!

Melanie

I have an older Frontier, like the one is PP's post if that will work. I have a 2010 Ford Flex and 2000 Toyota Rav4 at my disposal. Just let me know and I'll get you some pics.

rxmommy

I have an RA55 RFing in an Odyssey - I will try to get a picture for you! You want just the seat installed and no kid in the seat?

I have an RA55 RFing in an Odyssey - I will try to get a picture for you! You want just the seat installed and no kid in the seat?

Yes! Without a kid would be great, if thats possible! And if you could have it installed in the captain chair possible and then maybe the middle back seat showing like how far the seat sticks out to the captain chairs RFing and yeah..haha.

rxmommy

Yes! Without a kid would be great, if thats possible! And if you could have it installed in the captain chair possible and then maybe the middle back seat showing like how far the seat sticks out to the captain chairs RFing and yeah..haha.

It's installed in a captain's chair right now. Sorry I have no desire to put it in the back! Installing seats with the belly is not so fun right now!:eek:

rxmommy said:
It's installed in a captain's chair right now. Sorry I have no desire to put it in the back! Installing seats with the belly is not so fun right now!:eek:

Oh no, that's fine!! :) I understand, I'm due in September with another little boy!!! I have a LO who will be 1 in June! Crazy momma here! Lol

PunkyMonkey

I have a RF Blvd 70 in a Pilot and a Graco Nautilus in a Jeep Liberty.

Let me know I'd either of these would be helpful!

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects!

mama_katz

Okay. I will take pics in my van today. I just remembered that I have pics of the Nauti's in a 2011 Jeep Liberty that we rented last summer. They pics have kids in them, but if you want them, I'll send them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC