Please choose for me... Coccoro, Radian, Roundabout or ???

Starlight

Senior Community Member
For my 9 month old, abt 20 lbs, will always be in a 3 across of some sort.

a. Coccoro. Pros: It's short, narrow and small, which will enable easy puzzling and 3 across, and will not block our rear view. In a year, his sister should be able to move up to a FF seat, which would leave her Radian available for him. Cons: If sister isn't able to move up, or if he grows too fast, we're SOL.

b. Radian. Pros: It's narrow, which will enable easy puzzling and 3 across and will last a long time. Cons: It's tall, and will block our rear view. It will not install FF in my Suburban.

c. Roundabout? Something else? I don't know. :(

What would you choose? :confused:

ADS
E

emas

FWIW - my kids are growing out of the Roundabout at 3.5 and nearly 2 b/c of the 40 lbs limit.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
FWIW - my kids are growing out of the Roundabout at 3.5 and nearly 2 b/c of the 40 lbs limit.

Most kids outgrew those seats around three to four years old by shoulder height as well. The Roundabouts on the market now have much taller slots and a 55 pound limit.

Wendy

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I expect for him to need another seat down the line - either a new one, or one passed down from one of his older siblings, so a seat that is outgrown quickly is not too much of a concern - I just need a seat that will last him a year or so. :)

Chely7425

I would get a CCO, I *love* mine and can't wait to get our van so I can start using it again!! I mean, I know I could use it now but the bucket is easier for now :p

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I love my CCO, but I am somewhat disenchanted with Combi after the LATCH clip bent and both my covers are absolutely trashed on my 9 month old seats. Their CS sucked when I called them. So I'm debating whether I want to drop MORE money on this stupid seat and buy another couple if covers, or move him to the Radian that I loathe RF.

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I have a green CCO in my amazon basket. I was waiting for him to wake up so I could measure his torso (12" - same as his sister, who is twice his age). I think I'm going to call dh so he can give me any last input before he is forced to forever hold his peace.

ETA: I'm going to need an orange cover, because ds4's assigned color is orange. I am having trouble finding any instock anywhere, though. :(

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have a green CCO in my amazon basket. I was waiting for him to wake up so I could measure his torso (12" - same as his sister, who is twice his age). I think I'm going to call dh so he can give me any last input before he is forced to forever hold his peace.

ETA: I'm going to need an orange cover, because ds4's assigned color is orange. I am having trouble finding any instock anywhere, though. :(

I. :love: the orange one. I hope you can find it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheAmandaRowan

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC