Pics for slideshow

cmm7

I am doing a persuasive speech for a public speaking class and chose to do it on extended RFing. I want to put together a slide show of kiddos over 1 who are RFing to show how comfy they can be. I know there are a million threads with these same pics, but just want explicit permission before using any of them. Does anyone mind posting pics of their kiddos over 1 RFing?

Thanks!

ADS

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
Can you use watermarked photos? Mine say my screen name and car-seat.org on them

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

cmm7

That is totally fine with me. I will be crediting the slideshow to car-seat.org anyways, so not a problem.

tm4d

Here are a couple of my dd (4 years old, 32 lbs., 38" if you need that info.) that you are welcome to use:

6965656915_7d6ecd9aea_b.jpg

6804496164_1972dac08f_z.jpg

ETA: wow those turned out really small - ok nevermind got them to come out bigger....those two are in this Flickr album as well....use any you want although I think those are the best two I have.

Last edited:

DrummerBaby

DS is 2 years old in these pics- they are from the same trip but you can choose if you want the goofy face or not.

I don't know if you need any arguments or not, but I'll share anyway: one really special thing about rear facing for my DS is that we have taken some long trips with his great grandparents, who are too old to really pick him up or do more than watch him run around the house. So on these car trips he would sit in the middle with my grandparents on either side of him and they could get some quality "face time" - a great experience for all of them!

Attachments

• Rear Facing 1.jpg
    Rear Facing 1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Rear Facing 2.jpg
    Rear Facing 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 24

moonmommy

Senior Community Member
Not sure if I attached the pic correctly, but if I did, it's my son, Patrick, 4 years, 39 lbs, 38 inches in his SKR XTSL

Attachments

• patrickrf4.jpg
    patrickrf4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 21

Anne

You can use any of these

3y8m, 30.5 lbs, 39.5"
DSCN2507.jpg

3y6m, not sure on exact stats, slightly under the ones above
DSCN2172.jpg

DSCN2191.jpg

Younger, but one of my favorites, she's 2y4m
IMG_7506.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC