Peg Perego

redsoxmama

I hope this is okay to post here. Don't see anywhere else it would fit. If not, please let me know and I will delete it!

We have decided on the new Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 for this baby. I know it isn't out just yet (I'm in Canada, FWIW) but we still have another couple months before I am due. I do not want a Peg stroller (only because they're too much $) I'm looking at either the Britax B-Agile or Baby Jogger City Mini. There is ONE carseat adapter I found, but it specifically says it's not compatible with the new Peg car seat. Anyone know how one would make this set up work?

ADS

biddyk8

The new peg actually was released this week in Canada, our local baby store has it in stock now.

Peg and the stroller companies are all still working on new attachments, I would think if you have a few months all if the attachments would be available by then.

redsoxmama

The new peg actually was released this week in Canada, our local baby store has it in stock now.

Peg and the stroller companies are all still working on new attachments, I would think if you have a few months all if the attachments would be available by then.

Awesome x 2! Thank you.

featherhead

Also, it's not totally necessary for your car seat to work with your stroller. In fact, I always tell people to try to mostly just use the car seat in the car. That's what it's for. Most strollers recline more than an infant seat does, so the baby can go right into the stroller. I have had 4 babies (my youngest is 7 months now), and I have never once used a car seat on a stroller. I either carried the baby in the car seat into wherever we were going, or put baby into the stroller or into a baby carrier, like a sling.

jordansmom

You might try calling Peg Perego and asking what stroller manufacturers they are working with for an idea.

Also at BBB, I was able to try the 4.35 in the various stroller frame strollers and wasn't that thrilled with the fits. Even with the straps to secure the infant seat in, there was still quite a bit of movement.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC