Orbit Baby booster

mama2girls

So I emailed Orbit Baby about their booster release and thought I would share the response. They had prototypes last fall and were supposed to release it spring 2012, but obviously that's not happening. You can see them on the blog here.

"Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not have a release date for the Orbit Baby booster seat at this time. If you would like, I can add you to our contact list for the most updated information about the booster seat. If you are interested, I would be happy to add you and just need you to please send me your phone number and zip code.

Thank you for choosing Orbit Baby.

Best Regards,

Priscilla"

Anyway, I'm super disappointed. It looks like a great booster and I really want one for DD. I'd be surprised if it's ready this year at all. :(

ADS

christineka

I don't like that it's called the Orbit Baby booster.

That was my reaction as well. I like how baby trend changed their name to trendz for the combo seats. Since the seat isn't out, maybe we can get orbit to change it to "orbit big kid booster" or just "orbit booster".

mama2girls

I genuinely think that the yet-to-be-released booster does not have a name. I called it the Orbit Baby booster because the company name is Orbit Baby. The blog referred to it as Orbit booster; but if I used that name possibly someone reading this would not realize what company that was.
I think it's far too early to worry about the name everybody. I'm more worried about when I can see one. :D

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I know that the company is Orbit Baby- I was just saying that I don't like the sound of it combined with booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC