Officially today......

lourdes

Officially today I turned my DD FF but just part time....... It was stressing for me but DD is 4 years and 2 months old but she only weighs 30 pounds, I turned her because she was complaining about feeling nausea when she was in her car seat for a drive longer than 5 minutes, I think it was a combination between the heat and getting car sick, this is the car that I use only during the week to go to preschool but she will stay RF in our main car, she was so happy but I was so stress!!!

Last edited:
ADS

lourdes

babyherder said:
You did great! Your dd is adorable. Did she feel better ff?

She did, she didn't complain in the whole ride, she has never complain about it before so I guess it had something to do with the heat, yesterday the car thermometer said 103 when I was picking her up from school, that plus 80% of humidity makes things really bad... She has never complain about anything else and she doesn't complain in her daddy's car but his car has rear AC so she will stay RF there, she doesn't complain about her legs or anything else

Brianna

She is just too cute! I'm glad she felt better after you turned her.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

eddis

I hear ya, mama. DS is still RF in our primary car at 4y2m and 35 lbs., but will be FF in DH's car (he's about to outgrow that 2nd seat RFing). I know he's gotten so much more time RF than his peers, but I still don't like hitting that milestone and losing the extra protection. Hugs to both of you!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC