North West in foreign carseat

ADS

jordansmom

The HUGS look like one of the Britax seats. I'm guessing it's not installed per manufacturers directions though. Looks like it's in a rear facing seat. Not sure any car seats allow that.

_juune

Those chest pads scream Britax-Roemer, not much of the lower part is visible but it might be the Duo Plus. Duo Plus's manual actually says it's allowed to install it on a rearward facing car's seat as long as it's approved for transportation of adults.
Added: here, a Duo Plus with the same color/cover.

I looked at pictures of this and I don't think it is. It would have a rebound bar if rear facing or a "cushion" if forward facing. And the HUGS pads look quite different.

I didn't even click on the link at first :duck: I know that they have a Sirona and just assumed that that was it. I'm in the middle of pick-ups and was parked waiting for a kiddo lol.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Those chest pads scream Britax-Roemer, not much of the lower part is visible but it might be the Duo Plus. Duo Plus's manual actually says it's allowed to install it on a rearward facing car's seat as long as it's approved for transportation of adults.
Added: here, a Duo Plus with the same color/cover.

Quite a few UK seats are allowed to be installed on rfing vehicle seats. My Britax King came with the UK manual by mistake (same exact seat, only stickers and manual differed) and installing on a rfing vehicle seat was allowed.

jordansmom

Quite a few UK seats are allowed to be installed on rfing vehicle seats. My Britax King came with the UK manual by mistake (same exact seat, only stickers and manual differed) and installing on a rfing vehicle seat was allowed.

I stand corrected! That's a great feature!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Most European harnessed seats don't allow it, now, as far as I know, but many shield boosters do.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ooooooh...that's a naaaaaaaame.... :doh:

I thought there was a very strange grammar problem with your title.

Gonna climb back under my rock now...

:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC