Next Fit Pics

stephpook

UPDATE: Install pics in post #32 and #34

My husband found one in store this evening and very kindly snapped some pics...

Headrest up:
District6Savage-20130308-00122_zps7b56d7a9.jpg

District6Savage-20130308-00123_zps2fb7a533.jpg

Close up of Gemini fabric:
District6Savage-20130308-00124_zps941bb52b.jpg

If he can get the 20% off coupon to work, I'll be back with more pics later.

Last edited:
ADS

Lenae

What an awesome DH! My DH would never go out of his way for carseats stuff for me.

The purple is very pretty.

christineka

Does this have a no-rethread harness adjuster? If so, maybe I can find a super deal and/or a bunch of money and then put it in the car for multiple kids... What's the top harness position?

MommyShannon

Does this have a no-rethread harness adjuster? If so, maybe I can find a super deal and/or a bunch of money and then put it in the car for multiple kids... What's the top harness position?

The model that was previewed had 17.5" top harness. It looks great for multiple kids. If you need a seat for ff kids, the new Frontier 90 looks like it will adjust from the front too. Still a few months of suspense on that one.

Carolinadaisy

I bought a Gemini this evening as well. I will try to post some pics tomorrow. The Gemini one is so pretty. The other one at my store was grey and grayish brown,....obviously a cover designed by a man. Not at all attractive.

I installed in the Altima earlier....so easy. Now to put my 2 yr old in and take some photos in the morning.

nataliem257

Not just grey and brown, but several different combinations of gray and brown to choose from!...:eye roll: MUST have been a man.

Can't wait to see pics!

stephpook

All I can say is - "Holy cushy seat Batman!"

I haven't installed it in my car yet, or even sat a child in it, but I think I'm in love.

By my measurement, harness height is 17" with the headrest extended to the highest position (but don't quote me on that because I've never done this before). The seat pad is really cushy, so you might gain a little bit of room when it's compressed.

First impressions:
I love how the seat has built in storage for everything...the instruction manual, the top tether, the LATCH straps. The color is gorgeous (kind of an eggplant purple). Harness adjuster is like butter. Recline is super simple to adjust. All around it's a really pretty, really well-made seat. And it's HEAVY!

The cupholder is kind of "meh" though.

I'll try to get pictures with kids (16-month old and 4-year old) and in the car tomorrow. If there's anything specific you want to see, please let me know. I have a SK Radian 65 and a Scenera that I can compare it to. It'll be going into the drivers side captain's chair in an '07 Ody.

BeckC

Oh man I love that purple color.

I'd like one for my son when he turns 2 (omg, I can't believe that's happening). I'd like to see your littlest in it to see how the head slump is.

Phineasmama

Yeah, I totally do :p

Unfortunately DH has banned me from buying more car seats after my most recent...acquisitions. But I will obtain that zebra FR90 somehow.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Can you do a head room comparison with your 4yo in the Radian and NextFit? Even if he's over the top, it would be useful.

I'm... really not in the market and yet... I'm curious...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC