New Maxi Cosi Stroller

babychild taxi

I was in Babies R Us the other day and saw a new Maxi Cosi stroller. It looks like it would compare to a Maclaren, but has some added features: accepts Maxi Cosi infant car seats, reclines fully, has a nice/full zip on rain cover and high handles. The current price is $179.

Has anyone else seen this? There is also a larger stroller, looked like a jogger type or similar (was not fully assembled).

Cheers!

K.
"Adopted Auntie to Many"
3 across in an Echo

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Wasn't it called the Perle? something like that... I put dd in it... either the push was hard or I kicked the wheels...something didn't *wow* me about it...but it looked nice, for sure! :)

indigoblossom

yeah i saw both the perle and the other one. i swore i'd remember the names but i don't. i liked the perle but the handles seemed cheap to me...nothing compares to a maclaren, though i'm totally brand loyal so my bias will come out whenever possible.

i also didn't like the covers, if they had more exciting colors it might be more of a selling point but they were pretty blah. i played with the jogging stroller/bugaboo knockoff more and i liked a whole lot of things about it BUT i really don't think my child would ride in it comfortably at 36" tall and 30lbs, let alone the 50lbs it holds. i also don't think it would fit in most people's trunks, even with the removeable seat and the fact that the back tires inflated like jogging strollers was a turn off. is that how bugaboos are, i can't remember?

i did like that perle had a child and parent cupholder but the child cupholder didn't seem very useful and i don't like seat reclines that involve pulling a strap.

Last edited:

super_grape

i put both my girls in it and it didn't push so great
with either of them (ages 2 and 4) in it....nowhere
near as good as my volo:twocents:.

i love how the maxi cosi mico attatches to it tho!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC