New KF30 patterns

ADS

Cath3114

I saw in the circular, but just now realized it's purple AND yellow!!! I got both degrees from LSU, so this is like my heaven!!!

Umm, I think I need to take out my Mirena myself and wake DH up. Because I want a squishy Tiger baby to put in that seat NOW, not in a few years! :p

Cryssy Jane

cathleencastle said:
I saw in the circular, but just now realized it's purple AND yellow!!! I got both degrees from LSU, so this is like my heaven!!!

Umm, I think I need to take out my Mirena myself and wake DH up. Because I want a squishy Tiger baby to put in that seat NOW, not in a few years! :p

Really? I see purple and silver. Where's the yellow?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Cryssy Jane

cathleencastle said:
The martini one

Ahhh I thought you were talking about the Gemini and I was like I know my eyes are bad but are they really that bad. Lol. Makes sense now.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Notaclue

I LOVE the purple!! If they had had it a month or 2 ago it might have affected my car seat and stroller choice for the new baby.

rxmommy

I posted about them in the bru circular thread. I'm in love with the gemini cover. I called chicco and neither cover will be available as a replacement for 2-4 months.

Thanks! Here's hoping it's closer to the 2 month range...because I am totally buying the Gemini. Beautiful!

::er!ca::

I saw the Gemini at BRU last weekend, love it! It's a really nice purple color, I think it would be great for both girls and boys.

Cath3114

I'm right in the heart of LSU country - Baton Rouge and New Orleans. I might have to go to the store to check it out. I can imagine it will be a great seller around here - we love our Tigers. Hopefully they have lots of stock!

MUTigers

cathleencastle said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that picks seat color based on sports teams! DH and I are both born and raised Missouri Tiger fans so we bought the miro pattern for DD last year! Her new radian is "cardinal" red for the STL Cardinals!

msg221

Another reason I would hate to part with my plum RXT; it is the color of the Phoenix Suns!

Cath3114

msg221 said:
Another reason I would hate to part with my plum RXT; it is the color of the Phoenix Suns!

We are getting a Plum RXT whenever DD outgrows her TF and MA70. DH likes the Foonf, so I'm hoping for a purple one by then, that would be a deciding factor for me. Or a purple Peg convertible cover.

I would love a Saints seat. Maybe black with gold fleur de lis.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC