NEED Quick recs for 3 across PLEASE!

mommabritt

My parents need 3 seats across for my nephews and niece that they keep every weekend from Friday- Sunday plus two nights a week. They currently have an Evenflo Titan Elite for the 2yo, Maestro for the 3yo, harmony backless for the 7yo. But are tired of dring two cars. I have tried to install these side by side but it will not work in any position other than the backless booster in the middle and theres no headrest there so thats a no-go.

She is open to new seats as a last resort. 2yo MUST be rf, 3yo in a ff harness and 7yo is preferred in a hbb, a harness is not an option for him (per the parents).

2002 PT Cruiser.

Please help!

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Would they be able to purchase a Radian? It could replace either the Maestro or the Titan, whichever fits better.... but that should be very easy to put in the mix and get everyone in the backseat.

mommabritt

They could. I just don't know that they could install it. :/ The buckle stalks are forward of the bight and with the narrow bench seat they have to use the seatbelt. They could find a cost to help I suppose.

I'll pass on the info. Thanks!!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
They could. I just don't know that they could install it. :/ The buckle stalks are forward of the bight and with the narrow bench seat they have to use the seatbelt. They could find a cost to help I suppose.

I'll pass on the info. Thanks!!

Really? I've installed several seats in an 01 PT Cruiser and never had any issues. I've never put a Radian in one, but I don't remember the stalks or placement being an issue with other seats. If the two year old has a short torso, a Coccoro would work. Or you could maybe try a Complete Air in place of the Maestro?

clmchrissy

What order are they putting these seats in? I found that the literider armrests puzzled in with the Maestro, they could try the booster center & put the rf tribute on the buckling side of the booster.

monstah

clmchrissy said:
What order are they putting these seats in? I found that the literider armrests puzzled in with the Maestro, they could try the booster center & put the rf tribute on the buckling side of the booster.

She said the booster fits if she puts it in the center but there is no headrest.

My MA puzzles well with the Lite Rider. Can you try some convertibles out center? Maybe at BRU?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC