NBD October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mags462

I have the parkway and the euro in my cart.... thought about buying both, not going to - if someone wants them PM me. I think i have about 15mins left of them holding in my cart..... :D

ADS

Lilybug1

Duet is definitely NOT for jogging. It has 8 inch wheels. For jogging you want one front wheel rather than two and preferably at least 16 inch wheels in the back.

They have had A LOT of good stuff in the last few days....
Though I had a car seat in my cart and I was logged in, and I went to check out and it said my cart was empty. It was for a friend and it was to be a spare, but still, super annoying!

Thanks! i do like the carrycot and regular seat option. Could be great for walks when teh baby is too tiny for the seat and also taking my 20 month (at that time) along. Right now, we have the BJCM-double which I like a lto, but I HATE the infant seat adapter. Might be worth if I could ever snag the mountain buggy and if I stop being scared enough of craigs list to re-list.

crunchierthanthou

bah! I keep missing the uploads. Why did I spend an hour wandering Target? I was just there yesterday.

Oh yeah. It's because both kids were in school so I was alone. I only have one more chance to say that.

Snow mom

Does NBD tend to have decent carseat selection frequently or is it sporadic enough that buying months in advance makes sense? I still haven't decided which infant seat 100%, but am now leaning toward getting a SR35 and just using our CoCo in our Jetta (because I honestly don't think a SR35 will leave room for a passenger, but I wonder if that will be true of all the larger infant seats.) They have the color I'd want now but I really don't need one until January or early February even. Is it likely there will be more at the ~$80 price point before then?

ETA: We aren't planning on more kiddos so really the "usable life" of the seat only matters to me in that I'm being silly and want the seat to be as new as possible when it is used in March.

LifeAtHome

:yeahthatlove: I want a cow Chaperone, but don't need it for a year. I should wait right? (It's just so hard to pass up such a deal!)

Kel

I'm going to release a clek oob, it the monkey one. I'll release at 6:04.

Kelley

Holly

LifeAtHome said:
:yeahthatlove: I want a cow Chaperone, but don't need it for a year. I should wait right? (It's just so hard to pass up such a deal!)

I'd get it if you want it. I ended up getting a keyfit yesterday afterall. I'm not pregnant and we won't be trying until next summer. So best case scenario, we'll use the seat in 18 months.

Shaunam

I snagged a recaro euro today. Ended up being $120 with tax and shipping. I don't usually stalk NBD, but someone on DS mentioned they had a ton of car seats listed today so I grabbed it. I've been wanting to try Charlie in a recaro convertible for years! They look like they'd be really supportive, so we'll see.

poohbear

Does NBD tend to have decent carseat selection frequently or is it sporadic enough that buying months in advance makes sense? I still haven't decided which infant seat 100%, but am now leaning toward getting a SR35 and just using our CoCo in our Jetta (because I honestly don't think a SR35 will leave room for a passenger, but I wonder if that will be true of all the larger infant seats.) They have the color I'd want now but I really don't need one until January or early February even. Is it likely there will be more at the ~$80 price point before then?

ETA: We aren't planning on more kiddos so really the "usable life" of the seat only matters to me in that I'm being silly and want the seat to be as new as possible when it is used in March.

I'd get it if you want it. I ended up getting a keyfit yesterday afterall. I'm not pregnant and we won't be trying until next summer. So best case scenario, we'll use the seat in 18 months.

It's sporadic and often can be difficult to snag something you want. If you know you're going to want one and don't mind losing a few months on the expiration, I would snag what you can when you can. I don't need a blvd until at least Feb, but I snagged one last month (it was to replace our BLVD 65, so I was storing one either way). Just my 2 cents.

LifeAtHome

Thanks gals, I went for it and picked up the Chaperone for $123 shipped:love: and an onside air I'd been wanting as a spare for $50 shipped since both were exactly what I wanted and the best prices I've found. :D

Snow mom

Hmm, I probably wouldn't go that far just because there's no saying what will change in over a year. There might be new tempting carseats or better bargains. Would you mind telling me what the price on the KF was? I haven't seen one posted yet.

Holly

Snow mom said:
Hmm, I probably wouldn't go that far just because there's no saying what will change in over a year. There might be new tempting carseats or better bargains. Would you mind telling me what the price on the KF was? I haven't seen one posted yet.

It was $90 something, $101 shipped.
I decided to go ahead now because I really wanted a keyfit, I don't like the other infant seats as much and I didn't want to spend more than $100 so any new and cool seat that might come out will be more than I want to spend because they are all over $100 these days. And it was the midori green which is my favorite of the options after the pink foxy color (but of course I can't predict whether or not I'll have a girl and who knows if that pink one will ever be on NBD anyway). And I decided to grab it now while I had the money, before it got spent on anything else. Also, who knows if the midori green will ever be on NBD ever again, and if it ever is, I may not notice or have the money at the time. I don't mind losing some usable life because it will have enough time left for as long as we need it. The next baby will be our last.

Snow mom

Thanks for the pricing info on the Keyfit. The Midori is nice (but I don't think the Foxy is too pink for a boy either although I haven't seen that one IRL).

sarahmac

Lots up!! If anyone sees a Radian 100 or 120 they don't need themselves, would you please PM me?? Thanks!!

Snow mom

Blue Parkway for $52.99. Anyone looking for this seat still?

Or RA55 in Onyx for $91.99? They're both currently in my cart as I try to stalk for the Ergo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC