NBD March/April (April now has its own thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

D&L's-mommy

Re: NBD March

No, it is red. It's weird it was wrapped all strange, but the wheels looks like they have been used a fair amount, they are worn more than "I just tried in my house" and have small pebbles stuck in wheels.

I would either return it or ask for a partial refund (if you're ok with the condition it's in)

CTRS4peds

I hope a CSO got all that orbit baby stuff!

I am looking for a toddler stroller seat, I just sold my mocha one, I need black or red!

hunypooh77

I wasnt fast enough for the RXT, if anyone is holding it please let me know!!!

I do have the FR85 sict, the red/black MA 70-g3, and the RA55 in my cart for whoever wants them!!

D&L's-mommy

I have the RXT, I need it, but DD really wants purple, so I'll pass it to you, I'm too cheap to order a purple cover set, lol

let me know when you're ready

D&L's-mommy

Just curious, what did the RXT go for? I'm on the lookout for a Radian (not terribly picky about which one) and want to know what to expect pricewise.

Thx!

there's been a handful of rxts for $151, an r120 for $140ish, and some r100s for $140ish, there was a few at $115 though

cso1997

Sometimes I really hate NBD. Went to my DD's school program and apparently BOTH of the seats I have been waiting an eternity for were listed. Extremely annoying!!

Cryssy Jane

I'm just really glad that some of you having minor issues are getting good customer service. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth with all the hoops they had me jump through and then never refunded the item nor was i offered any reduction in cost. I'm glad that so many people have now had positive customer service experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC