NBD August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

crunchierthanthou

code for this week is TUESDAYSHIP for free shipping through 08/04.

and wouldn't you know, the car seat section updated while I was making this thread...

Owlish

I'm in Ohio and usually get my order 2-3 days after I ordered. Shipping is really quick though and I assume I could probably get an order next day some time since they have often shipped same day.

jordansmom

I'm in NJ and seem to get things between 2 and 3 business days depending on the time I place an order and how quickly it gets processed.

mommabritt

:giggle: at the amount of posts in the other thread. Wow!

I'm not hunting for anything but I stalk when I can. I think I got both my seats in 2 days from the say I paid. That's super fast.

Brittney, mom to four.... 9, 6, 4, and 11 months!

duckmama

Shipping to the west coast runs 5-7 days for me pretty regularly from NBD. And not everything has come with a confirmation or a heads up when it ships, it just shows up one day.

CTRS4peds

I would love to find a bob double stroller or a black orbit baby toddler stroller seat if anyone comes across one!!

I am in Va and it takes about 2 days for stuff to get to me.

todzwife

I'm looking for a double stroller. B-agile preferred but would consider an instep jogger w/ swivel wheel if one comes up!

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I'm on the hunt for:
Radian--either 120 or RXT, color doesn't matter
Nauti or Argos
Plasma Car in Purple (I've never actually seen them post one, but I keep hoping since that what DD is getting for Christmas this year)
Mac Triumph or similar lightweight stroller, don't need this as much as would just like some sort of umbrella type stroller...

I try to stalk as much as I can, but we're usually gone for a good part of the day most days. The only time I get on the computer when I'm home is when I'm nursing DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC