nautilus/regent/radian pics

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
That's pretty close to how Aiden fits in the Radian as well. I really hope this comes to Canada... it would be a fantastic option to add to the recommend list. :)

shauburg

:yeahthat:

Since we don't have the Regent, we really do need this seat in Canada. The bonus for me is it converts to a booster, so should not be a tough sell with DH since we'd need a booster anyway. Harnessing longer than the Radian plus the booster gets a big :thumbsup: from me! DS should not need this seat for a few years yet, so I'm crossing my fingers Graco has it here by then.

Great pics OP!

abacus2

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Thanks so much for the pics. I can't believe how much more growing room this has than the Radian. I think Graco just sprung the perfect HWH seat on us. :thumbsup:

mommy4girls

Senior Community Member
Awesome! Maybe my 7y/o will fit in it! I might be able to convince him to get this for Kendra since it converts to a booster (she wants a 5pt so badly, he thinks I'm brainwashing her in her sleep :whistle:).

mamabear

I'm confused:confused:
I thought the Radian top slots were 18" which is what I'm reading the new graco is as well, then how come the graco slots look closer the the Regent's (19-20") ?? am I missing something??

Help! i really wanna like this seat better than the Radian which is what I have set my mind on for the past 2 months and am saving up for, then I'm blindsided by this choice! LOL

Momto1bigkiddo

I'm confused:confused:
I thought the Radian top slots were 18" which is what I'm reading the new graco is as well, then how come the graco slots look closer the the Regent's (19-20") ?? am I missing something??

Help! i really wanna like this seat better than the Radian which is what I have set my mind on for the past 2 months and am saving up for, then I'm blindsided by this choice! LOL

Tumblebug measured 18.5 for the nautilus with the cover off. But I don't know why there is more than 0.5'' difference in fit. Someone else will know more than me. :shrug-shoulders:

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=32198 <---says 18.5'' with pictures on page 3.

And here are other links just to help keep it all together.. :)
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=32250
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=32331
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=31924

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I can't find any site with the nautilus including graco.

It's not on any sites yet. It just hit stores in the last week and a half or so and isn't even at all wal-mart's yet. It's supposed to be at all of them by the end of the month though, and by end of Feb BRU and then Target are also supposed to have.

groovymom2000

Man, that looks really cool. Thanks so much for those pictures! The Regent simply won't work in my car, so I'm thinking this might work for me when my MA expires--I hate the Radian, and he's on the top slots anyway.....

Brendan's Mom

I have two concerns about posting my comparision pictures.

1. I do not want the pictures of my son in the radian with his full face exposed to be used. I don't think that picture is of much value so it shouldn't be an issue.

2. The picture in the regent isn't the best picture. I stated in my original thread that the the seat was not installed, was tilted and my son was being crappy and not sitting up properly. The picture isn't the best representation of the seat. I don't mind the pictures being used, but please make it clear that the regent picture has some flaws.

I appreciate you asking and give permission for the individual who asked to use my pictures.

Working in higher education I use material for lectures and presentations that were received from other individuals and I always ask and credit the original individual for their time, effort and work. I was surprised that this became such an issue and never imagined my pictures would be spread in so many different formats. I have learned quite a bit from this experience.

JoyJoy

Thank You I love this. I am sure my kiddo would fit for a few years. She is not as big as your DS. Cool. My nearly 7 year old is 38 pounds and I believe she is 35 inches tall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC