More Radians up on CSN

Rosey

Aaaaand my shipping address is wrong and it has already shipped. I sent an email and called before it shipped asking for it to be changed. I entered the right one so I dont know why it is shipping to my billing addy. The CS lady says the system is weird and does that sometimes and she would change it. Well, I got my tracking info and it isn't changed. Grrrrr, I wonder what our shady tenants are going to do with my new radian.

ADS

Mags462

Totally frustrating screw up Rosey! :mad:

But hey at least FedEx has pretty reliable tracking and you will know exactly when it gets there to maybe allow for a quick pick up. And hey if they trash your seat i would make them cover it in extra rent ;)

Hopefully it all goes smoothly!

Kel

Hi Ladies, I ordered a 80sl in sport and a ventura xtls today. I've been trying forever! I realy wanted the 80sl in shadow but never was lucky with that one. And I'm not sure how I feel about the headwings, but I ordered it first, then the 80 came up, lol. I realy don't need two. 1 is for my 14mo old son, and the other for fostering.

Anyway, whats your thoughts on the sport mesh cover of the 80sl? And headwings? Witch would you keep if you could only keep 1?

Rosey

Totally frustrating screw up Rosey! :mad:

But hey at least FedEx has pretty reliable tracking and you will know exactly when it gets there to maybe allow for a quick pick up. And hey if they trash your seat i would make them cover it in extra rent ;)

Hopefully it all goes smoothly!

They say they fixed the problem but my tracking still has the billing address. And the tenants are totally crazy and have already ruined our fridge and havent been in the house a month yet!

NannyMom

Hi Ladies, I ordered a 80sl in sport and a ventura xtls today. I've been trying forever! I realy wanted the 80sl in shadow but never was lucky with that one. And I'm not sure how I feel about the headwings, but I ordered it first, then the 80 came up, lol. I realy don't need two. 1 is for my 14mo old son, and the other for fostering.

Anyway, whats your thoughts on the sport mesh cover of the 80sl? And headwings? Witch would you keep if you could only keep 1?

Personally, I prefer the head wings. But I know some others don't. And I don't like the mesh either. So *I* would keep the Ventura XTSL. But, it will all come down to personal preference.

Kel

Can little kids see around the headwings.....like if you have two rear facing, side by side? Maybe I'll sell one to family, doubt it though, they don't get why anyone would ERF. They just think I'm a fanatic or something, lol.

Bansheefaerie

Where do you find them on the site and how good of a deal are they? I have a Radian XTSL in Flora for my 2 yr old. I'm looking for a car seat for my baby boy due in Nov.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
They say they fixed the problem but my tracking still has the billing address. And the tenants are totally crazy and have already ruined our fridge and havent been in the house a month yet!

Call Fed Ex and tell them you'd like to pick the seat up at their facility instead of having it delivered.

Rosey

Can little kids see around the headwings.....like if you have two rear facing, side by side? Maybe I'll sell one to family, doubt it though, they don't get why anyone would ERF. They just think I'm a fanatic or something, lol.

I'm the opposite of nannymom. My son won't even allow the 80sl's head pillow to be in the seat with him so I cannot imagine him with headwings. He would probably be pulling at them all the time and getting frustrated they won't budge. I also like the mesh because his back doesnt seem to get as hot when I take him out as it does in velour seats. But I live in the south. I can tell you the mesh isnt as soft.

aprilbeanxo

i ordered yesterday and its going to be delivered today!:eek:i assume they must be like the next state over from me?(mass)yay i'm so excited,hopefully it works in my car,too bad its like 96 degrees out though

Kel

I think I might keep the 80sport, and let the ventura go. I change my mind every hour, lol. My 14mo. old lil guy is a warm chunky little thing, so maybe mesh would work. So glad to finaly get a boyish seat. Last time I could only get a primrose. I have 4 ds and only 1 dd,lol. I'm keeping that 1 for fostering. Wish I knew when it was coming.

Kel

I checked my order status today,and my ventura seat says it will be updated shortly, but it hasen't. I ordered it 1st. The 80 sport says it's been shipped. I ordered it several hours later? Is this normal? Or do you thinks theres a problem? Do all yours say shipped? Thanks!

BananaBoat

I checked my order status today,and my ventura seat says it will be updated shortly, but it hasen't. I ordered it 1st. The 80 sport says it's been shipped. I ordered it several hours later? Is this normal? Or do you thinks theres a problem? Do all yours say shipped? Thanks!

My Petal XTSL hasn't shipped yet & I'm in the same state as CSN (Mass). But other items in my order have shipped. IDK, I'll get worried if I don't get an update by Monday.

Mags462

I would call... this happened to several members here and basically they "lost" the orders, whatever that means. For some reason some of them ship fast and others end up getting looked over. In the past whenever i have ordered seats if i order in the AM they normally ship the same day...... i have never ordered from them and had it take longer than 24hrs to ship. :)

Kel

Thanks, I'll check again in morning, and call if I haven't got updated. It says my charge card is "settled", but the seats not shipped. It looks like the 80 won't be here until Tuesday. I'm in western Illinios. It will be a long week waiting, lol.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Stalkers shouldn't give up. I just snagged an 80SL in Sport a few minutes ago. It appeared to be the only one there, or else I didn't see them until the rest were gone.

I was kicking myself for selling the other 80SL because my BFF just got a +HPT... LOL! So I don't know whether she'll want this (she has older kids who could use it and pass down smaller car seats) but I figure I can post it on swap if I end up not needing it for her.

I had rewards points which brought the seat down to $92!!! I hope it's a good one!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC