Question Maclaren differences?

ADS

legaleagle

That chart is out of date, though, the 2012 quest is now rated from birth and there's the new globetrotter model (which is reclining Volvo with a larger canopy, I believe.)

Mags462

From my few months riding the "stoller fanatic" wave my understanding was that there are different size wheels, different frames, and features like suspension and such which are the variants in the models. I honestly don't remember those specific differences - and that chart isn't very specific IMO at pointing out the things that will matter IRL.

For example i own a Maclaren Thurston Ryder..... Ryders are hybrid models of sorts. the frame is lightweight but higher weight rated (i believe its an alloy frame they don't use normally). It has the large wheels of the high end macs with suspension but the stroller is more narrow overall. I know this particular model came with all the "bells and whistle" accessories like rain cover and foot muff which aren't normally "included"but rather must be bought afterward. I have never even used any of those "accessories" :eek: They are still BNIB.... so a lot of good those extras did me! Hahaha.....

I joined the yahoo stroller group run by the stroller queen and it was most enlightening. I "unsigned" up after several months because i found my perfect stroller and no longer wanted to continue to see/hear about the latest/greatest. :) But it did teach me a lot about strollers.....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jocelyn

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Maxi Cosi is a proud sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2021 Carseat Media LLC