Kourtney Kardashian on carseats

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I am also impressed. :)

I wonder what happened to her Orbit, though. She used an Orbit infant with Mason.

Maybe an Orbit didn't fit next to another seat?

ADS

T4K

Patriot201 said:
I am also impressed. :)

I wonder what happened to her Orbit, though. She used an Orbit infant with Mason.

Maybe an Orbit didn't fit next to another seat?

She's has two kids now?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I just looked it up, and I was a bit off.

Mason was born in December, 2009 and Penelope in July, 2012.

I have only seen their show a few times ever, but do occasionally read People, OK, Life & Style, etc. That's why I was "off" a bit on ages of her children-- I don't really keep up. :eek:

Reactions: T4K

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Patriot201 said:
I just looked it up, and I was a bit off.

Mason was born in December, 2009 and Penelope in July, 2012.

I have only seen their show a few times ever, but do occasionally read People, OK, Life & Style, etc. That's why I was "off" a bit on ages of her children-- I don't really keep up. :eek:

Yep, we were pregnant at practically the same time.

I'm not surprised. She's gone slightly against the grain as far as the course of the stereotypical reality tv star. Breastfeeding, car seats, what's next?

robbertbobbert

My sister thinks I'm batty for caring about carseats, but when a Kardashian stares blankly into the camera and stumbles through a couple of sentences on car seat safety, it's suddenly important.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she did this, if it helps *anybody* who thinks it doesn't matter which direction their seat is facing or if they installed it correctly just because it's a Britax (which I imagine is much of the Kardasian audience), then it's great. I just cannot stand that whole family or their show, and I certainly don't understand why they haven have a show.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC