Kids Outerwear! Girls 10-12 and Toddler boy! Fleece, vests, down jackets, Marinacs, etc!

keri1292

ADDED MORE 9/5!
Just starting to go through the closets and get rid of the outgrown or unloved outerwear! Lots more (Marinac jackets, Hanna Andersson Best Ever Jacket, and more!) to come.

I'm getting ready for a consignment sale so please disregard the state of my house. I sure do! :p

Hanna Andersson size 80 ~ Fleece one-piece. I loved this! We got two seasons out of it since it has the folding cuffs. Excellent used condition. $20 shipped

Talbots Kids size 18 months ~ Fleece one-piece. I don't believe we ever wore this more than a few minutes. Too big the first winter and too small the next. Fold over mittens and footies. Color is periwinkle which I have no problem putting on my boys, but it is purple-y. :) $20 shipped.

Lands End squall size 10-12 ~ Lime green with cool little wrist cuffs. Excellent condition with a small smudge on the back that I'm too lazy to try to remove. :eek: $22 shipped.

Cherry Tree size 24 months ~ Great, THICK snowsuit. We used this for actual snowplay. He was always dry in this thing. $15 shipped.

TCP Puffer jacket size 10/12 ~ I LOVED this print, but dd doesn't like puffy jackets. She wore it once. Pink fleece lining is so soft. The cuffs have a smidge of dinginess that will likely come out in the wash. Couldn't get it to show in photos. $22 shipped.

Last edited:
ADS

keri1292

Pending ~ Lands End Thermacheck jacket size 10-12 ~ Excellent condition with normal fleece pilling though worn a fair amount. Dd liked that the bottom was longer and covered her booty.

Gymboree puffy vest size 10-12 ~ Like new. $15 shipped

Lands End hooded Marinac parka size 10-12 ~ Worn daily as a car coat. Love these Marinacs! They really are windproof. Dd was always toasty warm in this jacket. $16 shipped

LL Bean snowsuit size 2T ~ This is in great condition and completely lined in fleece. $25 shipped

GAP Down jacket size 10 ~ Beautiful fuschia jacket in excellent used condition. Compresses to nothing. :) $22 shipped

Last edited:

munchkin

Lands End Thermacheck jacket size 10-12 ~ Excellent condition with normal fleece pilling though worn a fair amount. Dd liked that the bottom was longer and covered her booty.

]

How much for this one? And what is the 'weigh' on it? Like is it a winter coat, fall jacket? Would it be good for the bus in Kentucky?

keri1292

How much for this one? And what is the 'weigh' on it? Like is it a winter coat, fall jacket? Would it be good for the bus in Kentucky?
How does $14 shipped sound? I would describe this as a fall jacket since it isn't a Marinac so it isn't windproof fleece. Dd wore it in NY winters, but we tend to run hotter than most. I think it would be fine for running out of the house and on to the bus or in and out of the car in a mild winter.

How much for the ski vest?
$22 shipped?

Interested in the LE jacket if PP passes.
Next in line! :)

cryswilkins

How big was you LO when they wore the size 80 Hanna Snowsuit? I can't decide if it will be too big. DS is solidly in 9 to 12 Carters clothes.

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

keri1292

How big was you LO when they wore the size 80 Hanna Snowsuit? I can't decide if it will be too big. DS is solidly in 9 to 12 Carters clothes.

Likely too big for the car seat, but probably fine for strolling around the neighborhood. I'll dig up a pic. Mitchell wore it the winter he turned 1 and the winter he turned 2. He's a Nov guy.

What size does HA70 translate to? Is it too thick for carseat? What would it cost for local pick up? :)

70 cm
26-30 in.
14-21 lbs.
5-12 mos.

:)

Mitchell wore it both winters as well. It is thick fleece, but it doesn't really compress. Maybe $13 for local pickup. I could even send it to work with DH if you wanted to pick it up in Henrietta. :)

melniemi

Is the gap down jacket really warm? Do you have a pic of the front and will you measure the sleeve length from armpit to cuff for me? Thanks!

cryswilkins

Likely too big for the car seat, but probably fine for strolling around the neighborhood. I'll dig up a pic. Mitchell wore it the winter he turned 1 and the winter he turned 2. He's a Nov guy.

70 cm
26-30 in.
14-21 lbs.
5-12 mos.

:)

Mitchell wore it both winters as well. It is thick fleece, but it doesn't really compress. Maybe $13 for local pickup. I could even send it to work with DH if you wanted to pick it up in Henrietta. :)

Hmm I'll pass if its too thick for the car seat. I have an outdoor snowsuit already. Thanks!

keri1292

Hmm I'll pass if its too thick for the car seat. I have an outdoor snowsuit already. Thanks!

It might be too thick for the car seat if it's big on him. We used it in the car and it was great, but Mitch really filled it out the 2nd year and it was a bit more difficult to work around the extra fleece the first year. He was in 2T shirts and 18-24 pants in this pic...

Can't find him in it the 1st year, but this is an 18m in Carter's.

Nevermind, found them...I guess since we cloth diaper it wasn't super bulky in the harness area, more the cuffed arms and legs.

cryswilkins

Yeah I think it's going to be too big. DS2 is pocket size. He's only about 18lbs, lol.

EmmaGrace'sMom

How does $14 shipped sound? I would describe this as a fall jacket since it isn't a Marinac so it isn't windproof fleece. Dd wore it in NY winters, but we tend to run hotter than most. I think it would be fine for running out of the house and on to the bus or in and out of the car in a mild winter.

$22 shipped?

Next in line! :)
I'm still interested in the LE purpleish pattern one if Katie isn't taking it. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC