key lime coccoro on amazon $135

teekadog

Only $135.99. Lowest price I have ever seen it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Combi-Cocorro-Lightweight-Convertible-Keylime/dp/B001RAFVGK/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1390082674&sr=8-2&keywords=combi+coccoro"]Amazon.com: Combi Cocorro Lightweight Convertible Car Seat, Keylime: Baby[/ame]

ADS

jordansmom

Chestnut is marked at $159.99 with prime shipping as well. You have to click on where it says "7 new from $xxxx" because it doesn't show these low prices on the main search screen.

melinstar

If anyone buys, just make sure to get the new straps from Combi, if the model you buy still has straps with buttons.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Car-Seat.Org

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Technically they "shouldn't" be selling recalled seats, but it's a good reminder to double check. They fixed the non-compliant straps a year or two before they issues the recall so they'd have to be very very stale seats in order to be recalled models.

Cryssy Jane

I'm hoping to get a squish in the next few months and I don't do buckets so a cco is the perfect option I'd say. Plus I so need another reason to have that cute little seat in my life.

wnkw

Ugh. I've so wanted one. Please tell me it wouldn't be a good choice for 25lb 33.5 in 18mo. She's in 18 mo onesies.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

ebp913

Ugh. I've so wanted one. Please tell me it wouldn't be a good choice for 25lb 33.5 in 18mo. She's in 18 mo onesies. Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

It's outgrown rear facing at 36 inches so it wouldn't be good for you at your child's age. Hope that makes you feel better!

wnkw

It's outgrown rear facing at 36 inches so it wouldn't be good for you at your child's age. Hope that makes you feel better!

That makes it much better!! I didn't think she had long. She's actually in 24m, idk what I was thinking..

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC