Just a mom - now CPST!

HappyMumm

Hello everyone! I am a full time working mom of a 2 year old and almost 4 month old. I am pasionate about passenger safety (among other things) and decided to become a certified CPS tech. I am happy to say I am and I am also glad to be here! :)

I will say I am upset that I missed 2 questions on the exam and it was at the very end of the exam too; I swore I nailed it with a 100. I actually feel guilt over answering those 2 questions incorrectly but I will never forget the correct answers :eek:

ADS

Brianna

Welcome to car-seat.org :) It's always good to see a new tech here.

So what are your kids riding in?

If you'd like to be identified as a tech here, this post will be helpful http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=26521 Once your tech status is good to go, you can change your title to say CPS Technician by going to User CP, select Group Memberships from the left hand side and select CPS Technician then update display group.

alex9179

Congratulations!
I looked into it and the only class in my area takes place during the time we're gone for vacation, darn it. I also have an issue with after school care so I'll need to figure something out for the next time it's offered.

I'm so excited for you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC