it's here!

MotoMommaNH

Frontier 90
ForumRunner_20140702_140405.png

Except its like a gazillion degrees out and I'm not looking forward to install sweats.

And this is one of the many reasons I love Amazon...DOM is 05/29/14

ADS

amyd

Frontier 90 seriously installs in 30 secs! Then run back to the AC! I had to reinstall mine in the McD's parking lot today cause my 3 yo has figured out that I get really pissed if he unbuckles the seat belt holding in his car seat.

MotoMommaNH

Played with it inside and adjusted the buckle and harness height. The click tight was awesome! Too bad the top tether in my Accord stiiiiinks (1 inch from seat back) and I had to remove the headrest to get it to tighten properly. That was the biggest struggle so unfortunately I'm a sweaty Betty anyway, lol.

amyd

Our Civic is like that too. We've had some seats that we couldn't actually get all the slack out of the tether because of how close the anchor is.

tiggercat

Most of my head restraints live in the closet unless I plan to transport adults! Forward leaning pain in the butts.

katymyers

:p I keep mine in the under-seat storage cubbies. I WISH the ones on my third row seats could be removed. They're just awful.

Kamy04

I am madly in love with my Frontier 90.

My clueless dad can install it! (Minus top tether...working on that, lol)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC