ISO XTSL Cover

ADS

canadiangie

If you don't find anything, I have a red one. I think it's Rio, it might be Nitro, I don't know. I think the snaps are the clue, right? Metal vs plastic, but I can't remember which is which. EUC, all pads, not rips, stains, or fading.

Do you have anything to trade? Assuming you are interested in red. If not, just ignore me. :)

Mae

Oooooh, I'd love red! Do you have any pictures? What is the material like? I've never seen a red in person. All I know is that we live in the desert and it's HOT in the summer.

To trade ... hm. I have a Cool Mint CCO cover? And a very faded Cherry Pie CCO cover. Otherwise, that's it. LOL. I can do PP though. :)

amyd

If you don't find anything, I have a red one. I think it's Rio, it might be Nitro, I don't know. I think the snaps are the clue, right? Metal vs plastic, but I can't remember which is which. EUC, all pads, not rips, stains, or fading.

Do you have anything to trade? Assuming you are interested in red. If not, just ignore me. :)

Nitro is the XTSL one. Plastic snaps. Rio was the XT with metal snaps. I had a thread a few years ago about how SKJP sold me a Rio and promised it would fit my XTSL. It didn't.

Mae

Nitro is the XTSL one. Plastic snaps. Rio was the XT with metal snaps. I had a thread a few years ago about how SKJP sold me a Rio and promised it would fit my XTSL. It didn't.

So the one with the metal snaps won't fit an XTSL? Why? :scratcheshead: Isn't it the same seat ... ? Just beefed SL abilities?

amyd

Well, it'll fit but the cover won't snap on if your seat has plastic snaps and in the case of my seat (originally a Flora XTSL...Canadian one), the holes for the plastic pins on the sides didn't line up either. Some folks don't use the pins or care about whether the snaps connect, though.

Mae

Well, it'll fit but the cover won't snap on if your seat has plastic snaps and in the case of my seat (originally a Flora XTSL...Canadian one), the holes for the plastic pins on the sides didn't line up either. Some folks don't use the pins or care about whether the snaps connect, though.

I don't think I care about the pins. I remember fighting with my snaps, so I *think* they're metal? But I don't think I'd care, TBH. I think I could deal with an unsnapped snap and unpinned pin if that means he'll like his seat better. :)

So that's the only problem(s)? The snap/pins? It still fits otherwise? :)

canadiangie

I have two red covers, both with plastic snaps! :). (I don't use either, they're both in storage)

Oh, and fabric is mesh. I'm not sure why I'm so lucky, but none of my mesh covers have snags, so it's good as new, basically.

Eta: do you want all prices? Harness covers, belly pad, infant head support, hip support? I have it all, of course.

Mae

Yippee! :love:

Oh yeah, price, der! I assume you don't want a CCO cover. :p I don't need anything but the bare cover, belly pad, and harness covers, but I doubt you want to keep all the extra, so I'll take it all! Unless you want it for some reason or don't mind splitting it up.

Mae

If you decide to let both go then please let me know. I am ISO of a NItro xtsl cover. :eek: Congrats to the OP on finding one! :D

You know, this is actually the Flora XTSL that you sold me nearly ... three years ago? Four years ago? :D

arly1983

You know, this is actually the Flora XTSL that you sold me nearly ... three years ago? Four years ago? :D

LOL! At least I can say I am better about buying and then selling car seats than I used to be. :eek: :D I am glad to see you are still using it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC