In Search Of ISO JJB Spicy

CommMom

Senior Community Member
This is probably a long shot, but I thought I'd toss it up here anyway...

I'm in the market for an extra JJB Spicy. I've discovered it is the ultimate work/computer bag for me :cool: and I'm going to need another one. (I've got GG, but I'd rather have something less bright for fall/winter.) I'd prefer PP, but might be open to other patterns. Needs to be in EUC to GUC. I don't care if it comes with the changing pad, but I would like it to have the shoulder strap. I'm looking to spend somewhere around $75 or so shipped for one in excellent condition.

I've been lurking in the PR, but haven't seen exactly what I wanted yet. I know this isn't one of the most popular bags (because it's enormous), so I thought I'd ask here to see if anybody had one they were looking to sell.

ADS

tl01

I have a black and silver one I might be willing to sell. It might not be exciting enough though. I'd say it is GUC. It doesn't show stains bc of the color but I have used it. If you're interested, I'd be happy to sell it for $40 plus shipping. And it doesn't have the changing pad.

tl01

Would it be horrible of me if I just keep my Be Spicy. It works well for me as a basic diaper bag.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Would it be horrible of me if I just keep my Be Spicy. It works well for me as a basic diaper bag.

:p S'cool! It is a good bag. I love mine too (though not as a diaper bag right now, lol).

Anyone else looking to get rid of one?:whistle:

natysr

As much as I'd love to help you out, I'm just not ready to party with my purple spicy just yet. I like it alot as a mommy bag for work. I haven't used it since I got my behave last month..but that may just be because the behave novelty hasn't worn off yet.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Maybe this bag is getting more love than I'd thought, lol! :) I'm all about my Behave right now too. It'd never function as a work bag for me these days. I teach, but I don't have an office...so everything I need has to come with me everyday. The Spicy is the only bag I've found so far that will actually accommodate my must-haves and also not be ugly or have horrible straps that make me think my arms are about to fall off.

If I can't find a good used one by the time fall rolls around, I may suck it up and buy new.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC