ISO: Angry birds fabric

jessi f

I'm trying to make a weighted blanket for DS and he has his little heart set on it having angry birds on it. I had no idea the fabric would be so hard to find but I have looked everywhere with no luck :( All I can find are some fleece pieces on ebay but I'm pretty sure the birds are too big for the size of blanket I'm supposed to be making. I'm not crafty at all so the whole process is going to be interesting :p

So does anyone have some left over from another project or something? It wouldnt even have to be regular fabric, a blanket or sheet with the birds printed small enough to fit on a small blanket would work. I would like to keep the price around $10 (or less :eek:) a yard. Plus shipping of course.

Thanks for reading :)

ADS

jessi f

The only ones I can find are made with one huge bird too big to fit on my blanket. Kmart carries a sheet set that might work but they were out of stock. I may have found some hammerhead shark material he'll be excited about if I cant do angry birds, fingers crossed ;)

oliviacw

Look at Target online. They have a sheet set, a comforter, also some towels that might work. And if you are willing to do patchwork, they have some men's and boy's pajama pants with small prints.

oliviacw

They also have a throw that is 60x50 inches. How big is your blankie to be? Depending on size, you almost could just fold the throw in half to get a nice lap blanket size.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC