In Search Of ISO: Activity Gym

mamajava

Senior Community Member
For the floor with hanging toys above. Let me know what you have and how much. Shipping would be to 58701. Thanks!

ADS

vmmatula

I've got one that is lightweight so other than the odd shape of the long skinny "poles", it should be fairly inexpensive to mail...maybe in a map tube? I was goign to list on CL for $10...I'd guess shipping would be under $5 but I'll have to check on that.

The fabric and the toys are all machine washable. The hanging toys are animals and they all either crinkle or squeak etc. The star on the top sings and light up in two modes- on or motion sensor. I think there is one spot that I am guessing is from formula cause it didnt come out in the wash (I've never found a fix for formula stains) but its such a colorful mat, you really notice it til you search for it.
sorry i didnt directly post pics here...this was quicker than figuring out what i was doing wrong. let me know if you have issues seeing pics.

this is a pic of mine...without the toys on it(sorry, i spaced when i took pic)
https://plus.google.com/photos/118069291296401638931/albums/5786929019438376705

this is a manufacturer pic of one with the toys on it (only mine never had the second round mirror or the "pillow")
http://www.onestepahead.com/pwr/pro...Baby-Einstein-Discover-Play-Activity-Gym.html

vmmatula

Got it to work:)

picture.php

This is the one mentioned above without the toys attached for pic...sorry about that.

msg221

I have two that I was going to sell at a consignment sale. This one:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Tiny-Love-Deluxe-Lights-Activity/dp/B000067K0L/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347379749&sr=8-1&keywords=tiny+love+lights+and+music"]Amazon.com: Tiny Love Super Deluxe Lights and Music Gymini Activity Gym: Toys & Games[/ame]

and this one:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Tiny-Love-Gymini-Monkey-Activity/dp/B0015CE670/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1347379775&sr=8-16&keywords=tiny+love+lights+and+music"]Amazon.com: Tiny Love Gymini Monkey Island Activity Gym: Baby[/ame]

They are still in the original packaging. I am not sure what would be the easiest way to ship it with the large, bendy poles like the PP mentioned. Let me know if you are interested and if you have a price in mind. Both weren't used very much, so I'd say they are in brand new condition.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Sorry, I forgot I posted this lol. I want to keep it under $20 because daycare baby is 4 months old, but doesn't roll over or grasp toys yet, so I need a mat for him to lay on. I got one at a garage sale, but it doesn't have any toys on it.

Let me know what you guys are thinking on price. Thanks!

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I am going to pass on these now. DH's cousin just brought over an excersaucer and another activity seat with toys attached to it. Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC