Is cosco still making 35 RFing sceneras?

ADS

Lenae

Yeah, as far as I know, unless it's labeled Scenera 40RF, it's a regular 35 lbs RF seat.

Lenae

Yeah, for lightweights to average sized children, I think the 35 lbs is a pretty reasonable limit for that seat.

yes in my hubby's pickup my girls are in rf sceneras with a 35 pound limit they are 17 months 19 pounds and 3 months 9 pounds so they have plenty of room in them

Pixels

When we had a tech update with Dorel a few months back they indicated that they were not able (at that time at least) to make the 40RF version for Walmart because WM's volume was too high. Dorel couldn't meet WM's demand with the 40 RF version.

todzwife

When we had a tech update with Dorel a few months back they indicated that they were not able (at that time at least) to make the 40RF version for Walmart because WM's volume was too high. Dorel couldn't meet WM's demand with the 40 RF version.

Weird! The description says "40" but if you click on it it says 35...I guess we'll see when I get it!

gsdguenter

todzwife said:
Weird! The description says "40" but if you click on it it says 35...I guess we'll see when I get it!

It goes to 40 ff but only 35 rf, maybe that's why it said 40

todzwife

It goes to 40 ff but only 35 rf, maybe that's why it said 40

I think you're right.
The rest of them say :
When rear-facing, for children 5-35 lbs
When forward-facing, for children 22-40 lbs

But that one says:
For children from 5 to 40 lbs
5-point harness
Meets or exceeds federal and ASTM safety standards

Pixels

It is for children who are 5-40 ponds. A 15 pound child can't use it FF and a 38 pound child can't use it RF, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't fit both of those children.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC