IPhone App issue

cookie123

I can't reply to a post on the app. Actually my options are funky. I can't post a new thread either. I get only refresh page, add to favorites or cancel. When I try to comment I only get refresh page and cancel. The other little symbol in a comment I only get Share as an option.

Any clue to the issue?

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Is this the old app? If so, it doesn't work right in iOS 8 and isn't supported is being developed anymore. Download Tapatalk.

If it's Tapatalk, are you sure you're logged in?

sunnymw

It's a forum app that works with every forum I frequent (except one because the new site owner is a douchewaffle and made his own proprietary app and won't make it compatible with tapatalk).

Similar layout to CSO except no limits to the number of photos you can upload and it's orange.

cookie123

Thanks. I missed all that as I rarely visit this sub forum. I'll read through it all when I get a chance.

I deleted a lot of stuff from my phone but it didn't make enough space. I should probably upgrade my iPhone and get more space. I haven't wanted the additional $$$ it's going to cost me.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Thanks. I missed all that as I rarely visit this sub forum. I'll read through it all when I get a chance.

I deleted a lot of stuff from my phone but it didn't make enough space. I should probably upgrade my iPhone and get more space. I haven't wanted the additional $$$ it's going to cost me.

Plugging into the computer and doing the update via iTunes takes up less space than doing it over the air, so try that to see if you have enough room. What's taking up the space on your phone? If it's photos, sync them to your computer and delete them from your phone. Delete text/iMessage conversations as well.

cookie123

It says there are purchased items on my phone that I should transfer to iTunes. What does that mean? I've only purchased books and a few games. Should I do that? And how?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
It says there are purchased items on my phone that I should transfer to iTunes. What does that mean? I've only purchased books and a few games. Should I do that? And how?

Not sure what version of iTunes you are using, or if you're using Windows or a Mac, but either right-click in your device on the left and a menu will pop up and choose Transfer Purchases (iTunes 10 or older on a Mac will be this way), or check the menus and there is an option to do the same (this is how it is in iTunes 11 on a Mac).

cookie123

I can't find Transfer purchases. Is it necessary? I have only purchased a few book and some games. No music or anything else. I don't really need them on my computer.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You don't have to. If you ever want to, it should be under File -> Devices -> Transfer Purchases but without telling me if you're using a Mac or PC or what version of iTunes you're using, it's hard to give the exact place. ;)

cookie123

You don't have to. If you ever want to, it should be under File -> Devices -> Transfer Purchases but without telling me if you're using a Mac or PC or what version of iTunes you're using, it's hard to give the exact place. ;)

Oops sorry. I'm using a Mac. I haven't updated iTunes lately if ever because I don't use it. I'll try what you said above.

Thanks for being so patient with me and for helping me. I really appreciate it. :)

cookie123

Hmm. It seems like everything is normal for me in the app now. Maybe I'll go with that for awhile and see what happens. Thanks again techno.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC