News Introducing Fllo - Clek's new compact convertible car seat

Clek CPST

Clek has released a new convertible car seat called Fllo. More information can be found on our website at http://clekinc.com/fllo/

Fllo is currently shipping to Canadian retailers and will ship to US retailers at the end of next week. It will be in stock on our online store a few weeks after that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Filo_DSC8335_v1a.jpg
    Filo_DSC8335_v1a.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Filo_DSC8319_v1a.jpg
    Filo_DSC8319_v1a.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Filo_Arb_DSC8346_v1a-crop.jpg
    Filo_Arb_DSC8346_v1a-crop.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 18
ADS

littleangelfire

A small footprint option other than the cocorrow which I hate, yes! Except if I'm reading the description right it will not fit newborns, right? says from 14lbs? I'm a little confused about the chart for rear and forward facing, it lists 1 year as the minimum to rear face, and then 1 year as the minimum for forward face.

Clek CPST

(snip) if I'm reading the description right it will not fit newborns, right? says from 14lbs? I'm a little confused about the chart for rear and forward facing, it lists 1 year as the minimum to rear face, and then 1 year as the minimum for forward face.

That's right, they need to be sitting unassisted and at least 14lbs before moving in to the fllo. The bottom harness slots are 10" so a newborn wouldn't fit properly in to it.

The chart is wrong and is in the process of being corrected - it shouldn't say 1 year minimum for rear-facing, it should say sitting unassisted.

digweed

Fllo is currently shipping to Canadian retailers and will ship to US retailers at the end of next week. It will be in stock on our online store a few weeks after that.
Hi - we are trying to figure out what the status of this seat is.

It seems like no one in the US is stocking them yet. Can you update us on when these will be conventionally available?

thanks
john

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC