interviewed by the radio station

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I was just interviewed by the radio station!
I do have mixed feelings about this. It got our check info out there BUT who knows what they are going to include in the interview and what they are going to cut :rolleyes:
So anyone in the area can listen for me. Not sure when it will air though. 93.5FM

ADS

featherhead

I was just interviewed by the radio station!
I do have mixed feelings about this. It got our check info out there BUT who knows what they are going to include in the interview and what they are going to cut :rolleyes:
So anyone in the area can listen for me. Not sure when it will air though. 93.5FM

I don't normally listen to 93.5, but maybe I will, just for you:p

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Which station is it? (Name of station or city?) If they have online streaming we can listen that way.

The Eagle 93.5FM in southern MB.

Featherhead, I don't listen to it either but they contacted me about an interview. I think it went well but who knows how it will air or if they'll put it on pembinavallyonline.com. She said it wouldn't be today but it would air. If she lets me know when i'll let you know. Not sure I even want to listen to myself though :eek: :whistle:

featherhead

Featherhead, I don't listen to it either but they contacted me about an interview. I think it went well but who knows how it will air or if they'll put it on pembinavallyonline.com. She said it wouldn't be today but it would air. If she lets me know when i'll let you know. Not sure I even want to listen to myself though :eek: :whistle:

Lol, can't be THAT bad:D

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor

I do understand. I haven't had any live interviews, but have done some interviews for print articles and there is always the risk of not knowing how your words will be cut and edited for time and space. Here's to hoping that full intent is kept and it's not too heavily edited. I'm sure you said just the right things, so I have no difficulty blaming the reporter if it comes across funny, lol. :thumbsup:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Well they had the interview on the site on Sunday night and i'm thinking that it aired on Tuesday since that was the day of our clinic. Featherhead did you hear it? I meant to ask you. DH listened to it but I couldn't stand to listen to my voice so I haven't :eek:

dragonfly8

Is there a link to a site that we can listen to it?
I'm going to guess no, but no harm in asking!

I'm sure you did just great!;)

featherhead

Well they had the interview on the site on Sunday night and i'm thinking that it aired on Tuesday since that was the day of our clinic. Featherhead did you hear it? I meant to ask you. DH listened to it but I couldn't stand to listen to my voice so I haven't :eek:

No, I missed it, though I did see the article and clips on PVO.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC