Inglesina twin swift

miraclebabies

I am looking for a new side by side double stroller and didn't know if anyone had the Inglesina Twin Swift. I have not seen many ratings about it, and wondered about others opinions on it. It looks to be compact and nice and roomy. The seats fold flat for a newborn and it would fit in the back of my vehicle.

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have one...there is a post on here regarding it. I do have some issues with it, but nothing that can't be lived with. My folding issue was resolved with some WD40. :D

I haven't used it with a newborn...but, you'll want to use some type of snuzzler in it...the harness does not adjust small enough to securely hold a newborn, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I like mine better than the KidCo twin I had before it! I thought about selling it last spring, but now I've got a newborn, so I'll be holding on to it at least a little longer, just in case. Nadia will be 5 in a couple of months, but I suspect I'll want a small double at least a couple of times after the baby gets old enough to ride. (I have an Emmaljunga pram with toddler seat, but that sucker is heavy and awkward to load in the car.)

LuvBug

my sis has one and we put DS and DNi in it for a local festival. That was 80lbs all together and still pushable(though difficult). Shes used it with DNi and DNe since DNe was born... Id use some sort of newborn padding to help get a better fit in the straps(like the snuzzler thing or whatever) but besides the straps not fitting so well... its been great.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I have one of these that I bought from Arly1983 here. I used it in the store for my daycare kiddo and my daughter. It worked great for us. Now that I have gone back to work and no longer babysitting I really don't have a need to keep it but I just can't let it go. :rolleyes: It is also great for my 2.5 yr old child and using the other side for shopping bags. That is what I've saved it for. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC