Incognito in 3rd row center of 2013 Sienna?

LC2003

Still fretting over how to rearrange kids when new baby comes in December. Long story short, has anyone fit a Safety 1st Incognito in the 3rd row center of their 2011, 2012, or 2013 Toyota Sienna?

(Yes, I know the Bubble Bum fits there, and I own one, but none of the kids can figure out the belt guides, and they hate the embarrassing name, and so it only gets used in an emergency.)

ADS

scoutingbear

3rd row center? Sure! I have had the incognito back there. Are you trying to put anything else in the third row? My 10 year old prefers center seats because he has to see EVERYTHIng that is going on.

LC2003

3rd row center? Sure! I have had the incognito back there. Are you trying to put anything else in the third row? My 10 year old prefers center seats because he has to see EVERYTHIng that is going on.

You always answer my new Sienna questions. Thank you! And congratulations on your new addition!

Right now I have:

(Passenger ~ Center ~ Driver)
3rd row: DS2 in a Turbobooster ~ empty ~ DS1 in nothing
2nd row: DD1 in a Turbobooster ~ empty ~ DS3 in a SecureKid DLX

DS1 passes 5-step test in his current spot, but he wants the Incognito for comfort (the seat bench is low for his long legs.)

When DD2 comes in December, god willing, we want to put her in the KeyFit 30 in 2nd row passenger and move DD1 to the 3rd row passenger. (I really want the two youngest in the 2nd row for my ease.)

Then I will move DS2 into 3rd row driver and remove the high back, forcing DS1 to be in 3rd row center or 2nd row center. But, when DS1 sits in 3rd row center, the seatbelt hits his neck. Thus, I really want the Incognito to fit there between two Turboboosters.

DS1 fits great with no seatbelt issues in the jump seat, but I really don't want him in 2nd row center because I prefer to keep that seat stowed for easier access to 3rd row (and because he drives me nuts talking.)

If the Incognito won't work between the two Turboboosters, I still can put DS1 in the 2nd row center. Or, I could buy DS2 a different lowback booster that would fit better next to the Incognito in the 3rd row "60" part of the seat (driver and middle seats.) DS2 is almost 9 but is only 50" and 52 lbs, so he still needs a booster.

scoutingbear

I know for carpool this pat school year I had a turbo booster, harmony no back, and an incognito in the back. I honestly can't remember which order they were in since it changed often! The incognito might have gone to the driver side but again, the brain is clogged.

scoutingbear

Oh and if the kids in the back are all independent bucklers and you end up using the second row middle, just have that child pull the top release to fold the seat in half and the other kids can access by climbing over the top of the folded seat.

LC2003

I know for carpool this pat school year I had a turbo booster, harmony no back, and an incognito in the back. I honestly can't remember which order they were in since it changed often! The incognito might have gone to the driver side but again, the brain is clogged.

I did buy a $12 Harmony LBB at Wal-Mart last night to see how it fit in 3rd row middle or driver (driver is the smaller of the outboard spots.)

Oh and if the kids in the back are all independent bucklers and you end up using the second row middle, just have that child pull the top release to fold the seat in half and the other kids can access by climbing over the top of the folded seat.

Good tip! Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC