I'm getting the Inglesina Twin Swift

SPJ&E

After reading reviews and what-not, I think I've decided on the Inglesina Twin Swift for my boys. Their great-grandparents gave them some Christmas money and I decided that instead of getting them a bunch of toys they'll probably never play with, I would get them a double stroller they will actually use. I made sure it was okay with my grandparents and of course they said that was fine...so double stroller it is...finally!

I decided I want a side-by-side so that both boys will have a good view and plenty of leg room...no fighting over who gets the front...plus the side-by-sides tend to fold more compactly, from what I've read. I've seen all good reviews of the Inglesina Twin Swift and I really like the look of it, so I think I'm going to go for it!

This is the one I think I'm going to get:

http://www.specialtybaby.com/in20swdostin.html

I really like the strollers with the bar that goes across the front of the seats, but the Inglesina has great reviews, is the most narrow I've found, and is in our price range...so I think it'll be a great choice for us!

Albee Baby has them for $179, no tax and no shipping, so $179 will be the total cost, not too bad!

ADS

SPJ&E

Thanks! I've been wanting a double stroller for quite a while now and just haven't been able to get it for one reason or another...so I'm excited to finally be getting it!

I'm sure I won't be able to resist posting some pictures of them in it once it gets here!

Yoshi

Congratulations!!! It looks like a really nice one, I used to have an Inglesina Espresso (single obviously) and it was great! DD just got to be too big (weight-wise). They make nice strollers- Enjoy- and I think the boys will love it!

sirrahn

I think you'll be pleased.

Do be warned, that unless they've changed in the last couple of years, it's pretty stiff to unfold at first. Once I figured out to push with my foot on the very top of the brackets in back rather than try to use the little peg in the middle (hopefully that will make sense when you get yours;-) I had no more trouble with it.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hi, I have a Inglesina Trip as a spare single stroller. Let us know how you like the Swift double stroller. I have the front to back Transit Tandem so I'd like to know what you think of the side by side type, fitting through doors etc. Thanks! :)

SPJ&E

I will definitely let you know what I think of it! I'm sure I'll have to take a trip out somewhere so we can try it out when it gets here, lol!

SPJ&E

I got my Twin Swift today and so far I am loving it! I just unfolded it, put the canopies on, folded it, and took it out to see if it fit in my tiny trunk (and it does very well). The boys are napping right now, but I'm putting their butts in it when they wake up, lol! If it's warm enough (it's not *too* cold out today), I might take them for a walk! If it's not, we're going to have to take a trip to Wal-Mart later, lol! I'll let you all know what I think when I really get to use it and I'll have to add some pictures, I'm sure!

Splash

Are your canopies popping off when you fold? That's the one thing I really dislike about ours (except the lack of napper bar, but we didn't buy it so we didn't get a say). It cannot be folded without the canopies both popping off. Extremely annoying. I've never had another stroller, umbrella style or otherwise, do that. Our main (and beloved) stroller is a Zooper Z-Street, and no problems with the canopy popping off when folding. Maybe we just have a bum stroller!

lovinwaves

Are your canopies popping off when you fold? That's the one thing I really dislike about ours (except the lack of napper bar, but we didn't buy it so we didn't get a say). It cannot be folded without the canopies both popping off. Extremely annoying. I've never had another stroller, umbrella style or otherwise, do that. Our main (and beloved) stroller is a Zooper Z-Street, and no problems with the canopy popping off when folding. Maybe we just have a bum stroller!

Evidently, the canopies popping off isn't just your stroller...

http://strollers.baby-gaga.com/inglesina-twin-swift/review.html

SPJ&E

One side popped off, but the other 2 parts that hold it on stayed...so it wasn't too bad. It's REALLY stiff to unfold right now, but it's do-able. It was pretty easy to fold though...I'm going to make a new post with some pictures...so I'll stop there, lol!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC